Eighteen.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I built up the courage to call Lila after breaking up with Sofia. Sofia didn't take it well and she automatically blamed Lila for it, which isn't all a lie. I didn't want a relationship. I didn't want a relationship with Sofia. I wanted Lila.

"Hello?" I heard her through the phone.

"Baby," I began. "Please forgive me. I'm never going to do it again, please please please forgive me. I need you in my life. You make me way too happy for me to let you go that easy. I'm always so easily convinced but I don't know why I did it, please. Another chance. Just one more, I won't fuck it up," I begged. My breathing becoming more and more heavy as I got more anxious.

"Justin," she sighed. "How do I know if I can trust you?"

"Princess, you can trust me. Come over and we can talk it out, please," I said.

"Okay..."

*Lila's P.O.V*

"Justin?" I called. I had a key to his house and he came running down the stairs and into my arms.

"Baby, baby, baby," he said into my neck. I chuckled a little bit and hugged him tighter.

"I missed you," I sighed.

"I missed you more," he said as he crashed his lips onto mine. Our mouthes moving in perfect sync. His lips were made for me.

"Promise to never do it again, please," I said, his eyes full of love.

"I promise times a hundred, baby girl,"