One Hundred Thirty Four.

*Gigi's P.O.V* (boutta get real guys)

"Justin?" I say, panicking because he passed out. "Somebody help!"

A nurse came and turned him over, checking his pulse, also noticing the marks on his forehead and his bleeding wound.

"Concussion! Justin Bieber has a concussion!" She says, as other doctors come running up trying to help him. I immediately start breaking down in tears because not only is Lila in the hospital but now Justin is passed out.

Scooter comes running in, noticing that the doctors are taking Justin away.

"Gigi? What's going on? Where are they taking Justin?" He asked, trying to chase after them, but to have me pull him back.

"Scooter, they think he has a concussion," I said. Scooter put his head and his hands and sighed.

"This is so stressful. That pap really smashed his head to the ground. How's Lila? What's going on?" He asked.

"She's in labour right now, come on," I said, wiping my tears and telling him to follow me.

"Gigi, if her... you know... is exposed like that, I don't think she wants me in there, she'd want Justin," he said, his eyes wide and scared. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I think it's about over now, come on," she said, pulling me towards Lila's room.

I walked in and Lila was carrying her baby, her dry tears spread across her cheeks.

"Hey, Scooter, she mumbled, trying not to wake her baby.

*Scooter's P.O.V*

"Hey, sweetheart, how are you?" I asked, slowly walking up to the side of the bed, looking at her super adorable baby girl.

"I'm doing okay now, wanna hold her?" She asked, smiling and looking up at me. I nodded a little and she gently placed her in my arms, as I held her close to my chest. She had Justin's nose that's for sure.

"She's so cute," I whispered, grinning at the gentle life in my arms. I rocked a little, which caused the baby to let out a cute smile.

"God forbid she looks like Justin," Cara joked. I laughed.

"Where is Justin?" Lila asked, I looked at her, and carefully grabbed a chair with my free hand and sat down.

"Lila, Justin has a concussion, he's unconscious right now," I said. Fear suddenly filling her face.

"What?! What happened? Scooter?" She said, needing an answer.

"He got into a fight with a Pap, and he got his head smashed into the concrete, he'll be okay, Lila, don't worry," I said, trying to keep as quiet as possible. Lila ran her hands through her head and sighed.

"Who knows what that Pap could've said to set him off," she muttered. I shrugged my shoulders.

"He'll be okay," I reassured her. Her eyes started to fill up with tears and she gave me a forced smile.

"What happened with him? How has he been? You didn't really finish telling me," she asked.

"Justin just hasn't been coming out of the bedroom since you left him, he's been having a lot of panic attacks, I don't think he's been eating, he's just been feeling really shitty lately. He looks like he did when he was diagnosed a couple years ago, and it's never good," I explained, pecking her daughters nose.

"Oh my god," She breathed. I shook my head.

"It's not your fault, Lila, you did what was right for you, and that's never a bad thing," I said. She shook her head and looked at her hands.

We were interrupted by a doctor standing at the entrance.

"Scott Braun?"

"That's me," I say, as I gently give Lila back her child.

"Justin Bieber is now conscious, do you want me to bring him in?" He asked. I nodded. He nodded and walked out.

"I know you miss him," I whispered. Lila nodded, and cuddled up closer with her daughter.

"Here, Lila, I'll take her," Gigi said, as she held the baby.

Justin comes in, in a wheel chair and looks at Lila. He was going to get up, but the doctor stopped him, saying it was best for him to just relax for a bit, he wheeled him up next to Lila.

"Baby," Justin said, light heartedly.

"Justin," Lila sobbed, as Justin held her hand.

"I need to get up, I don't think I can stay seated like this when I have you in front of me," he says, as he gets up as slowly as he can and brings Lila into his arms. "I missed you, baby, I'm so so sorry."

"We don't have to worry about that right now, I love you, and I missed you. Everything's okay," she sniffles and pecks his lips. Justin looks up and sees his daughter for the first time.

"Oh my god," he whispers as he slowly walks up to Gigi. "Can I hold her?"

"Of course, Justin," she responds and hands her over.

"I didn't want to think of a name without you here," Lila says.

"Can we name her Jenna?" he suggested. I chuckled and shook my head. All these J names.

"Jenna because you're Justin?" she laughed. Justin grinned and nodded.

"Jenna Bieber," Justin smiled.