Eighty One.

*Justin's P.O.V*

"Come on, babe, get in the car!" I said, as Lila was fixing her hair in the mirror next to the door.

"You know my hair has to be on point!" She chuckled. I playfully rolled my eyes and pulled her arm in as she fell into the car.

"Come on," I laughed.

"Justin! You could've ruined my hair!" She laughed.

"I love you," I smiled. She looked at me and gave me a small smile, but didn't say it back. I understood that things were hard and I wasn't handling things the right way.

We got to the restaurant and we sat down. I specifically asked the place to treat as normal as possible.

"Sit down, babe," I said as I pulled out her chair. She kissed my cheek and sat down.

"What is all this, babe? Why'd you wanna come out?" She asked. You know it's been a while since you treated your girl when she has to ask why you're taking her out.

"I just wanted to because I love you," I said, smiling cheekily. She stayed looking at me with a small smile, almost because she knew there was another reason. "And because I know I've been fucking up so much lately... I just want to show you how much I'm sorry, and how much you really mean to me. I stopped smoking, babe, It was hard but I'm done with that."

Lila smiled even bigger and she grabbed my hand from across the table.

"I'm so happy to hear that, babe, I love you," she said. I raised her hand to my mouth and pecked her hand.

"I also have another thing, another surprise," I said, as I pulled out the small box. Immediately, Lila put a hand over her mouth.

"Lila Knowles, you are my everything, you are my rock, my sunshine on the darkest day, my soul, the one I see in my future until I grow old. I need you here. After the loss of our baby, I realized that tomorrow isn't promised and I need you by my side. I love you way too much to ever let you go. You are mine forever, and I'm yours for as long as you want me. Preferably forever though. Will you marry me?"

Lila had tears pouring out of her eyes, making her mascara run a little. She let out a small sob and eruptions of cheers in the background began. She nodded her head and allowed me to put the ring on her finger. I got up and gave her a huge hug and a kiss.

"I love you, Justin," she succeeded to get out.

"I love you so much more," I said.