One Hundred Fifty Two.

*Justin's P.O.V.*

"And Neels said your movie trailer was super good! Everyone's excited for you to finish it and for it to come out!" I heard Lila gush over Neels, and I was already starting to get mad.

"I'm trying to finish it as fast as I can, but I need my babies there for the ending," I smirked, pulling her close to me, and giving her little pecks on her neck, just how she likes it.

"Me? Why me?" she asked.

"You're what makes my life complete, the ending is where I've shown that I've moved on, I'm better now, and I have a beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter, you know, what's happening right now," I explain, as I tuck a piece of her behind her ear. She gave me one of those smiles that she knows drives me crazy, and she looked down at her feet.

"Really?" she whispered. I placed my index finger under her chin and made her look at me. She was still smiling, and I was getting those butterflies I got the first day she came over and put a face mask on me. Her smile will always bring back my most precious memories.

"Yes, baby," I responded, placing my lips on hers almost immediately after I spoke. I could feel her smiling, and she wrapped her hands around my neck. Her kiss will always send fireworks through my entire body, and that will never stop.

"I love you, so so much, no matter how difficult I can be and how much I show you the opposite," she rambled, pouting playfully at me.

"I love you more, Lila," I smile, pecking her forehead. She gave me another grin and rested her head on my chest.

"So, Neels invited me out for dinner, I'll be leaving around 6, so if you don't mind, keeping your eye on Jenna?" she says, looking at me once more and caressing my cheek.

"You're going out with Neels?" I mumbled.

"Just for dinner, I'll probably only be an hour, 2 at the most," she shrugs.

Neels has been starting to piss me off. Lila being so clueless as to what he's trying to do; which is take her away from me, makes me even more mad. I wasn't going to let a low life loser take my girl away from me. I don't care that he's a Calvin Klein model. I'm a Calvin Klein model and I'm a hell of a lot better and hotter than him.

"Why don't you stay here tonight?" I smirked, placing my lips on her neck. She tilted her head to give me more room, and let out a small moan.

"Babe, I told him I'd go," she whispered. I began to suck and nibble on her sweet spot which I knew drove her nuts. I looked at the masterpiece of a hickey I left her, and smiled proudly. She began to tug on the ends of my hair. I travelled up her neck, leaving her pecks, until I got to her lips.

I kissed her roughly and smacked her ass and grabbed it roughly with both hands. Our heated make out session only getting more intense. She knew once we started, it was hard to stop.

"Baby," I whispered huskily into her ear. "We're not gonna be able to stop."

Her hands only made their way to my bulge that only kept on growing and rubbed it through my jeans, making me groan because of how good it felt.

"Who said we had to stop?" She bit her lip, and looked at me. I also bit mine to maintain my calm, or else I would've bent her over and taken her right on the floor, but I knew there needed to be more teasing involved in order for her not to go out with Neels.

"We don't have to stop," I smirked, grabbing her waist and slowly leading her towards the bed, gently laying her back into the sheets. I placed my lips on hers once more, slowly raising her shirt, but then putting it back down. My hands made their way down to her personal area, brushing against it, and running up and down her thighs.