One Hundred Twenty One.

A/N I JUST WANNA THANK niaxgrace for being an amazing human being, like she is the first supporter that actually enjoys my work and let's me know that she enjoys it! love u girl!!

-

*Lila's P.O.V*

"Tomorrow's the big day," Justin whispers. I took a deep breath and nodded, smiling.

"I can't wait," I said. Justin chuckled and rested his head on the pillow.

"I'm in such a happy place right now," he muttered. I smiled even more and looked at him, my hand making small circles on his abs.

"Me too, Justin. I'm so excited to spend each and everyday with you, and I'm excited for this baby to come," I rubbed my belly and placed Justin's hand on it. The baby kicked and he felt it which got him excited.

"Are we gonna find out the gender or are we just going to wait?" He asked. I knew that he wanted to know, but I wanted it to be a surprise, because that makes it more spontaneous.

"Can we make it a surprise please? I promise it's worth the wait, babe," I gave him a grin to convince him. He playfully rolled his eyes and nodded, kissing my forehead.

"Give me kisses, I won't see you until you walk down the aisle tomorrow. I'll miss you," he puckered his lips and waited for me to do the same.

"You're such a goof," I laughed and gave him two quick pecks.

***Wedding Day***

I woke up to the sun in my eyes, as Justin left the blinds open, no matter how many times I tell him not to do that, he'll do it anyway. I closed my eyes again and held my arm out, expecting to touch Justin, but he wasn't there, which made me shot up. I looked around the room suddenly realizing today was my wedding day.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, stretching in the process. I looked over at Justin's side of the bed and saw a small note.

My Queen,

When you read this, it means you know that I'm not there. Zayn picked me up super early so we can go get ready and set everything up so it's perfect for today. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle, beautiful. By the way, do you know how fucking cute you are when you're sleeping? Jheez, I can't believe I'm about to live my whole life waking up next to you. You're my blessing. The baby is my blessing. I love you so much, please, be happy today, it's our day.

Love, Justin.

I smiled as I finished reading his note and tucked it away in my dresser.

Gigi is calling...

"Hey girl! Get dressed in something comfortable! We gotta start preparing, doing your hair and everything! We're so excited!" She said. I smiled into the phone and chuckled.

"Give me an hour," I said.

"Oh no! Not an hour. I'll give you 20 minutes, everything you need will be in your dressing room, babe. Remember no contact with Justin until the ceremony!" She exclaims. I laugh. This is why she is my maid of honour.

**Ceremony***

Gigi, Kendall, Kylie, and Cara were putting on their bridesmaids dresses: