One Hundred Twenty Seven.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I walked into my house at 3 AM after going to a club, (A/N i know that pic w yovanna was at his bday but... not in this story) I was pretty tipsy, but not to the point where I couldn't control myself. Lila was sitting on the stairs, and I gave her a look of confusion since she wasn't upstairs sleeping.

"Hey, babe, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked, taking off my jacket and hanging it up.

"Honestly, Justin..." she whispered, and shook her head.

"What? Lila, what's wrong?" I asked, taking off my shoes, and quickly going up to her, but she didn't want me near her.

"Why do you always do this to me?" She asked, tears welling up in her eyes.

"What?... Why do I always do what, baby?" I asked, kneeling on the floor at a good distance away from her. She shook her head, looked up at the ceiling and wiped her eyes, the only light was the tv sensor letting off a red light, and the wifi adapter letting off the blue light, so I couldn't really see her. But I could see a bit of her.

"You always betray me," she managed to say, her voice cracking at the end. My eyebrows immediately furrowed, and my heart started pounding. I quickly turned on the light so I was able to see her face, and slowly walked closer to her.

"Lila, what are you talking about?" I asked, in a low voice.

"What did you do tonight? You went to a club, met up with your ex? Took pictures with her?" She said, and took her phone out to show me the picture of Yovanna and I. "She commented on my picture and everything telling me you were already cheating on me."

I took a close look at the picture. I knew what happened, and it wasn't what she thought. Yovanna had messaged me to ask how I was since we haven't talked in a while, and I responded, but I never cheated. She wanted the publicity. Yovanna wanted a picture and I thought it was only going to be a normal picture but she was the one who placed her leg around me, my face didn't even look interested.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like-"

"It's always not what it looks like. Why do you this? Are you bored of me, Justin? Do you regret marrying me? Do you not love me? Justin..." She sobbed. She tried getting up so she could walk around but her very pregnant belly made it hard for her to get up.

"Let me help you, Lila," I say as I go to grab her hand.

"Don't touch me," she cried, but successfully was able to get up on her own. She walked around and placed her hands on her head, her eyes squinting because of the amount of tears she had pouring out of her eyes. In all honesty, I didn't know what to do. She wouldn't believe me, I've done this too many times.

"Lila, I'm being serious, I'm being honest, look at the picture! Look at my face, I wasn't even interested! I was trying to get her off of me," I said, also getting up to face her.

"Oh, come on, Justin. Do you think I'm that stupid?!" She began to raise her voice at me, which made me flinch. I shook my head. "I am pregnant, with your fucking baby, Justin. I am married to you, I've done nothing but forgive you!"

Tears started to pour out of my eyes unexpectedly.

"Lila, please," I begged her. She shook her head and held her tummy, almost like something was hurting her stomach. I furrowed my eyebrows and sniffled walking up to her. "What's hurting you?"

"You're hurting me! Why do you do this, just please tell me why!?" She yelled.

"Lila, please! I tried getting her off of me!" I yelled back.

"I can't deal with this shit anymore," she said as she was going towards the stairs.

I looked at her with sadness in my eyes and then looked down. I knew what she was doing. (CUTE ASS BUT SAD ASS GIF BELOW)

I ran up behind her and grabbed her, pulling me into her

"Justin, let go of me," she begged. I could feel her tears on my arm.

"No, baby, I know what you're doing, please, please don't leave me, please I can't live without you. I love you," I begged, as I turned her around, for her to face me, for her to see how I'm feeling. She looked up at me and started to sob. "I love you, Lila, I really do. I know sometimes I really don't show it and I do stupid shit like this, I will never be able to explain to you why I do the shit I do, there's no excuse, baby, but you are my everything, I can't let you go, and I won't, please. I'm never bored of you, I don't regret marrying you, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Don't leave, we can work this out," I begged.

As I finished, Lila looked down at her feet and sobbed.

"I wish I didn't love you," she whispered. Hearing that made my heart break, and I dropped to my knees and cried at her feet. She bent down and caressed my head.

"That doesn't mean I don't love you, Jay," she said, as she rested her chin on my head.

"You're gonna leave me, Lila," I cried. She cupped my face and made me look at her.

"We just need a little break, just a small one, Justin, this is too much for the both of us," she said, looking at my lips and then at my eyes. I sniffled as I looked at her and shook my head. It was so hard not to grab her and kiss her right now.

"I don't want a break, baby, I don't," I say. She closes her eyes and more tears come out.

"We need it," she whispered.

"We can make this work," I said, sitting up and trying to catch my breath.

"Right now, we need to stop this, and we need to spend some time apart. I'm going to Gigi and Zayn's house and I'm gonna stay there for a little while. You can stay here," she says as she stands up and goes towards the room, packing some of her clothing. I try my best to get up, but I'm too weak.

"Lila?" I call, as she responds with a 'yeah?'. "I love you, please don't ever forget that."

"I love you too, Justin," she says as she walks out of our bedroom with her bag.

"Please, don't leave forever," I cried, as I sit up and put my head in my hands.

"A break," she says, as she leans down and kisses my forehead.