One Hundred Four.

*Justin's P.O.V*

"I'm so tired," Lila sighed as we walked into the house after a long night for her birthday.

"Me too," I said, stretching and taking off my jacket.

"Oh my god..." Lila gasped. I got scared because I thought something happened.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I said rushing next to her.

"Hailey commented on your picture," she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Ignore her, I'll disable the comments, babe, just please don't let that ruin your night," I said, as I took out my phone and disabled the comments.

"I know, I know, but Jay," she began. I hummed in response. "I was jealous when you spent New Years with her."

"I was jealous when you spent New Years with Neels," I admitted. We both stood there staring at each other until she broke the silence.

"I actually said no to Neels. But since you said that you said yes to going out with Hailey, I was kind of obligated to go with Neels," she said, avoiding all eye contact with me. I felt a rush of relief when she said that.

"Baby, I said no to Hailey too... I just wanted to see if you were gonna tell me not to go, and I wouldn't. I thought about what you said... Out of respect for the man you love, you'd stop contacting the person he didn't want you talking to... I shouldn't of went out with Hailey, baby, I'm so sorry. I know all I've done is fuck up with you, please. Forgive me," I said, as I pulled her into me.

"I do forgive you, baby, I think I always will," she mumbled against my chest.

"I need to give you your last surprise," I said as I had her pull away from me. She gave me a confused look but followed me up to our bedroom.

We got to the bedroom and there were rose petals that I had left before we went out, and candles spread at the perimeter of our bedroom giving it a nice dim look.

"You did this?" She said, as she covered her mouth with her hand and looked around.

"Yes, baby, you deserve to be treated like a queen," I said, pulling her in.

"You're so amazing, I love you," she said, as she pecked my lips.

"That's it?" I groaned. She laughed and placed her lips on mine again. The kiss turned into a heated make out, to all of our clothes on the ground.

"You make me so happy," Lila whispered, as I placed kisses around her neck, and on her chest, all the way to her tummy.

"You make me even happier," I said.