One Hundred Thirty Three.

A/N y'all... i accidentally posted 132, i didn't mean to cus i wasn't finished but i'm dumb 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

*Justin's P.O.V*

We got to the hospital and all I saw were swarms of paparazzi at the entrance.

"Scooter, I think if I go out there, I'm gonna fuck one of them up," I said, my jaw clenching as I spoke.

"Justin, it's your wife in there, and your baby, you have to do what you have to do," Scooter muttered. I nodded my head, and got out of the car.

"Guys, guys, guys, guys!" I said, putting a hand over my face and waving the other to signal them to look at me. Cameras immediately started to take pictures of me.

"Justin! Over here!" I heard a pap yell.

"Justin, is it true you cheated on Lila with Yovanna Ventura?!"

"Justin, you piece of shit!"

"Fucking cheater!"

"You're going to be a bad fucking father!"

Once I heard that comment, I stopped.

"Which one of you fucking dumb asses just fucking said that?" I asked, sternly. I looked through all of them and I saw a pap with his camera down and smirking at me. I pushed past the paparazzi that were in front of me and I shoved the one that decided to put in his irrelevant comment.

"Woah, woah, Justin, are you gonna hit me?" He asked, putting his hands up in defence. A dumb smile plastered on his face.

"I'm gonna be a bad father, huh?" I asked, shoving him again. "What does your wife think about what you do? You stalking people for a fucking living... Huh?" I shoved him once more.

"At least I'm not a cheating bastard," he challenged.

I raised my eyebrow and made a fist, which happened to strike across his face, having him fall backwards. He immediately got up and pushed me, making me stumble backwards while he grabbed a hold of my head and pushed me to the ground. All I saw was flashing cameras. Or maybe those were stars because this douchebag made me hit my head so hard off the ground.

"Justin!" Scooter screamed from the other side of the parking lot, as he ran up to me. He tried pulling off the pap from on top of me, which gave me the advantage to get up and punch him again.

Nurses and doctors came outside to see what was going on. After they finished pushing past the other paps, they immediately pulled me inside and sat me down on a gurney.

"Sir, your head is bleeding!" A nurse said, as she looked at the side of my head.

"I don't care, I need to see my wife, she's here right now," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Sir, I need to stitch this up, we need to see if you have any head injuries," she said, as she got everything ready. I shook my head and got up.

"Take me to my wife, I need to see my wife!" I screamed at her, making her flinch and walk backwards. The scared look on her face made me feel bad for even snapping at her.

"I'm gonna go ask the d-doctor if y-you can s-see Lila Bieber," she said, slowly walking up to the secretary.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," I calmed down. and she nodded her head, still keeping her distance, still walking towards the secretary.

"Justin?!" I heard a voice call. I looked over and saw Gigi. I ran up to her and she pulled me in for a hug. "What happened to your face?"

"I got into a fight with paparazzi, it doesn't matter right now, where's Lila, what's going on?" I asked, pulling away from her. My head was throbbing, my vision getting blurry.

"Justin, she's in labour," she said, putting a hand on my shoulder. My mouth opened.

"I need to see her," I managed to say, before I was on the ground, and everything went black.