One Hundred Forty Nine.

*Lila's P.O.V*

Once I got home, Gigi was sleeping on the couch, cuddling with Jenna. I quickly snapped a pic and smiled at my best friend and daughter. I looked at the clock that read 5:39 PM. I noticed that Justin's jacket was on the hook and I knew he was home. Probably in the bedroom.

I went towards the stairs and Justin came out of our bedroom.

"I see you're home," he whispered, his voice stern, showing that he was a little pissed off.

"Yes I am, what's up?" I asked, casually walking into the bedroom. Justin also walks in, quietly shutting the door behind him.

"What's up? You're really asking me that right now? You went out with Neels?" He asks, his voice sounding like he was accusing me of something.

"I did," I nod.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" His voice came out like a whisper, probably considering the fact that both Gigi and Jenna were sleeping.

"Woah, why is it such a big deal?" I ask, as I sit on the bed.

"Because I'm outside waiting for you to open the fucking door, while you sit in here, being the childish woman that you are, and not even at least talking to your fucking husband about why the fuck you're mad over a fucking movie - Lila, you're really pissing me the fuck off!" Justin's hands were everywhere, he sighed and paced back and forth, his hands making circles upon his head, as he messed his hair up. I couldn't lie, he looked sexier when he was mad, and I would definitely want to tease him, but I knew now wasn't the time.

"I'm childish? Justin, you should only be intimate with me, you should only be kissing me, touching me, yet you're so interested in these models that it makes me feel like I'm not good enough for you. You make me feel stupid! You really know how to make me feel like I'm beneath you!" I argued back.

He raised his eyebrow at me and shook his head.

"I'm going to the studio. Don't wait up," he says, as he grabs another shirt to change.

"For what?"

"To finish a song that I was in the midst of writing," he simply responded and headed out the door.

"So you're going to leave mid-conversation like always?" I ran up behind him.

"Keep your voice down,"

"Shut up, answer my question," I say, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Scooter is getting annoying about this song, Lila, let me go,"

"Fine."

***

I saw that Justin took Jenna to the studio, and he posted a picture. I looked at how cute they both were, and I see that Justin is really trying to spend as much time as he can with her. I started to feel bad for acting the way I did. A movie doesn't always have to be real feelings.

I decided to comment telling him to come home so we can talk things through, which he responded saying he was on his way home.

I heard the door open and Jenna laughing, along with Justin saying "you're so cute, baby"

I went downstairs and saw that Gigi had already left. I looked at how careful Justin was with Jenna. I found it mesmerizing seeing how amazing he is with kids.

"Hey, Lila," he says, his attitude toning down a bit more.

"Hi," I say, walking towards him and caressing Jenna's head.

"I'm sorry, babe, I really am, I know I should've consulted you first, I know I made dumb mistakes in the past," he says, his eyes going to the ground, bumping a little to get Jenna to stay still.

"Don't worry, Jay, we're good, everything's good, I shouldn't of brought up your past, that was inconsiderate of me," I admit, giving him a little smile.

"Gimme a kiss," he says, puckering up.