Ninety Six.

*Justin's P.O.V*

"What is this, Lila?" I asked, as I showed her the picture of her and Neels Visser on her instagram.

"What?" She shrugged.

"Why were you with him?" I asked, clenching my jaw.

"Why not?" She shrugged again. I scoffed and started to chuckle because of how mad I was.

"Why're you acting like it's not a big deal?"

"Because if you hanging out with Hailey isn't a big deal, then why should hanging out with Neels be a big deal?" She said.

"Are you fucking serious right now? You're getting back at me?" I tossed my phone onto the bed.

"Not necessarily. What if I just wanted to hangout with Neels? Oh and by the way, he invited me to spend New Year's with him," she said, smiling.

"That's okay, do what you want, because Hailey also invited me," I said. She froze and looked over at me.

"She did?" Her voice began to soften.

"Yeah," I said, scratching my head. What she doesn't know, is that I said no, and that I was already spending New Years with my fiancé, but I was waiting for her to make plans first.

"Oh... Are you going to go?" She asked.

"I said yes," I lied. She nodded slowly.

"Oh, great! Because I also said yes to Neels. I hope you have fun tomorrow night," she spat.