Finally

Louis' Point of View

"Fuck, Harry," I breathed. He held me against the wall, half dressed, and attacked my collarbone with kisses. We had just gotten home from our date, and we had barely made it to my room without hooking up in the hallway.

When Harry was finished adorning my neck with hickies, I grabbed his jaw gently and pulled his face closer to mine, kissing him passionately as I ran my fingers through his soft hair. Harry grabbed my ass roughly and then began to scoop me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and let him carry me to the bed as we continued to kiss.

"Get that shirt off, Haz," I growled, tugging at Harry's collared shirt as I kissed him. Harry held up his arms and allowed me to remove the shirt, unbuttoning each button one by one. My shirt was already off--Harry had ripped it off and thrown it on the floor as soon as we got in my room-- but we both were still wearing our pants.

Harry gave me a sexy grin and then began planting a trail of kisses down my torso, starting with my chest and ending just below my belly button. I shuddered with pleasure as he electrified me with his hot, wet kisses.

Once Harry reached my stomach, he smiled up at me and began tugging at my jeans, cupping the bulge in my pants as he unbuttoned my pants. I swung my legs up and allowed him to remove my pants and underwear, throwing them aside in frenzy. Harry immediately straddled me and gripped my dick with his strong hands. He slowly brought it to his mouth and began to suck, swirling it around against the inside of his lips and then suctioning my shaft with his long tongue.

"Fuckkk," I moaned. I tugged at his curls as he blew me, wiggling with pleasure on the bed. Harry continued to suck, harder and faster until I felt ready to come. "Haz!" I cried. "Get off. Let me do something for you."

Harry cocked an eyebrow at me from between my legs and removed his mouth from my dick. "Okay," he said. He stood up and slipped his pants and boxers off, then rejoined me on the bed.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked, crawling onto my chest. His lean legs intertwined with mine and without thinking, I cupped his ass with both hands as he rested on top of me. "Ever been bottom before?" I asked, smirking.

Harry's big green eyes lit up and he grinned at me. "Mr. Tomlinson," he said in a low, sexy tone. "You don't strike me as a top."

Harry wrapped his arms around my shoulders and began gyrating his hips on top of me, our dicks gently brushing against each other as he created friction. "I do both," I replied with a smirk as I reached for his dick.

Harry got on his knees and let me jerk him off a bit, my hand firmly tugging up and down along his firm shaft. Harry had a sizable package-- his dick was long and solid, probably 8 inches in total. On second thought... maybe he should be top... I thought.

But no, I was going to ride Harry if it was the last thing I did in my whole life. I hopped up off the bed to grab some lube, nearly knocking over all my books as I searched frantically through my drawer.

When I returned to the bed, Harry was on all fours, wiggling his bum at me and giggling. "Oh my god," I said, rolling my eyes. "Harold."

I climbed onto the bed behind him, putting my hand on the small of his back with one hand and slowly penetrating him with my finger with the other hand. Harry moaned lowly and arched his back in response.

After a few more seconds, I slipped in a second finger and then a third, massaging the lube into his hole and then hooking my fingers to hit his G-spot. I watched as Harry closed his eyes and threw his head back in pleasure. "Ohhh," Harry moaned. He bit his lip, his wild curls flailing, and I felt hard-pressed not to come at the sight of his beautiful O-face.

"Fuck me, Louis," he whispered, as I continued to finger him. He reached back and pushed my hand away. "Need you inside me," he panted. "Fuck."

"Alright, Harry," I said, grabbing his waist and readying myself. As I moved my cock towards his ass, I felt my heartbeat getting faster and my breathing becoming shallower and shallower... and shallower...

At first I thought it was because of how turned on I had been. But when I started feeling dizzy, I realized it was probably a panic attack. I was panicking because the last time I had ridden someone I had truly cared about was when I rode Liam.

Fuck, I thought to myself. I can't fucking ruin this moment. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. Harry instantly noticed what was going on and wheeled around to face me. "You okay, Lou?" he asked, rubbing my back.

I nodded slowly, but my face told it all. "Lou," he said, reaching for a hug. "What's wrong? Did I do something to upset you?"

I shook my head, tears flowing. "No.. No you're perfect," I told him, sinking my head into his shoulder. "It's just. The last time I topped someone I seriously liked was.. Liam."

Harry's eyes widened and he nodded understandingly. "Well it's okay, we don't have to continue if you're not ready."

I shook my head furiously. "Absolutely fucking not. I won't let him ruin this," I said, trying to regain my composure.

"Harry, let's try. I want to. Don't you?" I asked. I grabbed him by the hips and inched my pelvis closer. Harry nodded eagerly. "Yeah," he said. "I'm so hot for you. I just want to make sure you're okay."

"Well, I'm okay," I said, giving his ass a slap. "Now get on your knees."

Harry shot me another sexy smile and did as he was told. This time, instead of panicking, I firmly gripped him by the waist and slowly slid my dick into him. I felt Harry shake a bit as I entered, and then I began thrusting quickly.

"You. Feel. Amazing," I said, closing my eyes as I rode him. Harry moaned loudly and then slammed back on my dick, sending me into a complete euphoria. "Fuck," I moaned. "Do that again, Haz."

Harry looked back at me with a furrowed brow and slammed into my again. I moaned in pleasure and started to fuck him harder, sweat dripping down my face as I thrusted. Harry was sweaty too--his strong chest was glistening with sweat and some of his curls were starting to get wet and plaster to his neck.

"Ahhh," Harry choked, making a strangled sound. "I'm coming." Within seconds, he closed his eyes and grabbed his dick, which released a white stream of cum. In awe, I thrusted into him one last time, throwing my head back and moaning wildly. I pulled out and fell onto the bed, cumming seconds after Harry finished.

"Oh my god, Lou," Harry said, collapsing on my chest a few seconds later. "You were fucking amazing"

Author's note:

oh my god. so they did it!! I'm not the best at writing these since I don't have anal sex and have to just go based on reading other fan fics and imagination. What did you think?