Love

Harry's Point of View  

"Hey LouBear. Can I tell you something?" I asked, tickling Louis as we snuggled under my covers. It had been two weeks since his hospital trip and he was doing a lot better now--eating three meals a day, going to the gym only 3 times a week (for now) and staying away from the razor. He purged twice this week, but he told me about it and we worked through it together by having an extra snack later that day. To say I was proud of him and all of his hard work would be an understatement. 

"What, babe?" Louis asked, planting a kiss on my head as he responded to my question. 

I giggled, as the wet sensation of his kiss gave me goosebumps. "I'm really proud of you love, you're doing so much better," I whispered, caressing his sharp jawline with my fingers. 

"Thanks, Harry," he said quietly. "I really never could have done this without you. And I -- you know I'm not great with the sappy stuff...."

I laughed. "Oh, trust me. I know," I said, widening my eyes and snickering. 

"Very funny," he replied rolling his eyes. He jabbed me in the ribs and I let out a fake cry, sending us both into a fit of laughter. 

"But seriously, no one else would have stayed with me through this, after finding out about all my issues. But you did," he said, kissing my lips tenderly. "And I can't thank you enough for that."

"Of course," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him towards me. "And I would do it a thousand times over. I love you, Lou." 

"I love you, too," Louis replied as he smiled up at me. "You know it's fucking crazy how I love you after less than a fucking month -- but I do. I really do. I've never felt a love like this."

A tear streamed down my eye and I nodded in agreement. "Neither have I. I've never met anyone like you," I said, rubbing his back. 

"I sure hope not," Louis snorted. 

"Hey," I cooed, rubbing his shoulders. "No self-deprecation here."

Louis shook his head and laughed. "No, I just mean that I'm unique is all. I'm a god damn trophy."

I smiled, hoping he really meant that. "You truly are," I said petting his hair softly. 

"Okay, enough sappy feelings talk," Lou growled into my ear. I raised an eyebrow, a bit surprised at how quickly the mood had changed. As Louis pressed against my chest, I started to feel hard. 

"Wanna fuck?" I asked, shooting him a snarky smile. Louis nodded energetically. "When do I fucking not want to fuck you, Styles?" he breathed heavily. 

"Oh, no, no, no," I said, rolling over and straddling Louis. "Today, I'm going to top."

Louis looked at me, quizzically, his blue eyes twinkling under the harsh light of his lamp. I smiled at how happy Louis looked--truly happy, not just pretending to be happy. 

"Okay, babe," he said in a husky voice. "Do your bloody worst." 

And with that, I started removing my clothes, ready to give him the fucking of a lifte time.