Help

Lou POV

"Niall, what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked, confused as to why it was Niall and not Zayn standing before me.

Then I realized that Zayn had actually never answered my text — or if he had, I hadn't seen it. Ignoring Niall, I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. There was a new one from Zayn. Fuck yesssss, I thought. He so wants me.

I opened the message. It read:

"No thanks, I'm good."

Fuck. Well I guess he doesn't want me after all. I started to suddenly feel extremely upset, the weight of my actions finally sinking in. I had just ruined multiple relationships... most likely, causing irreparable damage. And for what?

So I could further feed into my self hatred and confirm that people hate me. Wow, I have serious issues....

"Louis?!!" Niall shouted, waving his hand in front of my face. "I asked if you're okay. Like five times. Clearly if you can't answer, you're not."

I looked up at Niall. He was wearing grey skinny jeans and a blue T-shirt. Not bad style for a straight guy. But wait, back to the conversation. What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, me being okay. Haha. Jokes.

"Yeah," I said. "I didn't answer cause I was looking at my phone, Niall. Don't be rude." I slurred my speech a bit and that's when I knew he was going to give me a tough time.

"Have you been drinking?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. Perfect, just as I had predicted it.

I took another swig from my vodka bottle, which was conveniently sitting on my dresser. "What, no," I said, laughing. "It's water just in disguise."

Niall grumbled And muttered something under his breath. "Okay," he said calmly. "How much have you had? How do you feel?"

"Better than I did before," I said. "You know I punched Harry and stuff? Yeah. But I'm also a bit sad. Because Harry hates me. And so does my booty call who I just called for backup... you know to feel something again... after I puked..."

Niall looked at me with sad eyes and took the bottle from my hand. I didn't resist. I didn't want anymore anyways. My stomach was starting to hurt and I was planning to go throw up most of it.

"Throw up? Was that before or after drinking?" Niall asked.

"Umm, ya know. I just did it before because I was sad. And there was some blood, but.... yeah. It's all good. Then I drank a bunch and fell asleep. Now I'm up," I said with a smile. When I said the word 'up' I jumped up on my tippy toes and did a little dance.

Niall shook his head. "Okay, and how much have you had to drink?"

I pointed to the bottle, which was 3/4 empty. "Twas full before."

Niall shook his head. "Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded lazily and watched as he walked inside and closed the door.

"You look blurry," I said, stumbling a bit. Niall caught me and helped me to the bed.

"And You have alcohol poisoning," he replied, shortly.

"Wh-whattt?" I stuttered.

But Niall didn't answer. He was talking to someone on the phone. "Miranda Hall, room 307. We have a student with alcohol poisoning," he said. "I'm gonna stay with him. Okay."

Niall hung up and returned his attention to me. But I don't remember what he was saying to me because pretty soon I couldn't hear or see.

I blacked out.

Author's note: So The Plot is speeding up and the chapters are gonna get faster. Yay to Niall for being the best friend and roommate ever and checking in on Lou. It could have gone so differently if he hadn't. How do y'all feel about Zayn's rejection? I thought Long and hard about whether or not he should come over and decided against it. So much is going on right now that I didn't want to add cheating to the equation. And Lou isn't in the position to even consent right now, so I think it's for the best.

Thanks everyone who is reading and commenting! I did not expect the story to go on for this long but you really encouraged and supported me and I'm trying to put in as much detail and give as complete a story as I can!