Chapter 1

Pack House^^

(Her hair should be black and gray split down the middle)•Alex P

•Alex P.O.V.•
I woke up this morning to the smell of fresh fruit, bacon, eggs and pancakes. The smell was so loud it made my mouth water. I got up and walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My eyes grew wide when I saw my hair. It was every where, a hot mess. I just laughed and put it up in a messy bun.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then went to my closet and put on my clothes for school. Once I was ready, I was about to walk out of my room but I heard my big brother Brandon coming up the stairs. My room is all the way down the hallway, far from the stairs. I have really good hearing. I could sit in my room and listen to my neighbors have a conversation about what they were going to eat that night. Once he was close enough to my room I opened the door and spoke first, ''Good morning brother", he looked at me and smiled. "I'm never going to get used to you doing that"

"Really Brandon? its been almost 18 years now"

"Yes, I know Alex and there is no need to remind me that your birthday is a month away"; I smiled at him and we both walked down stairs and to the kitchen. I walked up to my mother and gave her a hug. "Good morning mother"

"Good morning my daughter, did you sleep well?"

"Yes mother, and you?"; she gave me a nod and went back to her coffee. Then she nodded her head at the table that had fruit on it. It was her way of telling me to eat. While Brandon and I are at the table eating she looked at us then at the empty seat next to me and questioned, "Where's Mikey?"

"I went to wake him up but I guess he didn't get up"; Brandon said looking down at his bowl. I got up from the table and told her that I'll get him. Before I started walking up the stairs she told me to be nice, I smiled and kept walking. I opened his door and called his name but he didn't move so I picked up a shoe and threw it at him. It landed right on his being and he screamed like a little girl. I forgot how good my aim was. I was laughing so hard. "You should have gotten up when Brandon told you to", he got out of bed and chased me down stairs in his underwear. I ran to Brandon then to my mother, once my father came down the stairs I ran to him. He grabbed Mike and told him to stop chasing me. "I'm going to get you, you little brat"

"I'm the brat but your the one whining"

"They only let you get away with stuff is because your adopted"

"That may be true but at least they chose me, they got stuck with you"

"ENOUGH!", we both snapped our head towards him. "Mike, go get dressed for school and Alex, come finish eating". We both did as he said. Before Mike went up stairs, he grabbed a book off the shelf and threw it at me. I spun around and caught the book and hissed at him, showing my fangs and blood red eyes. He rolled his eyes and went on up stairs.

Yes, I'm a vampire. The only one in this family. I know of other vampires but not many. I know how to spot one. Vampires have a certain sent to them. Its like a woodsy old spice smell. I know of the other creatures in this world. Like the witches and ware wolfs. I actually live in a pack house. My parents are the Alpha and Luna of the the Black Knight pack. Everyone treats me like I'm one of them, there are a couple of people in the pack that doesn't approve of my staying here but they know not to challenge my parents.

My parents found me in the woods on their nightly run when I was only a day old. From what my mother told me, I was kidnapped a day after my birth and that's all I knew well that's all I wanted to know.

I can survive off of human food but I do need to keep my blood level up. My father (Roman) works at the hospital and my mother (Paige) works at a blood bank so we do have a stock of blood for me near by. They keep a stash in the basement in a deep freezer.

After breakfast we all went outside and got in the cars to go to school. Before we pulled off, dad told us all to not be late for training tonight. Every pup in the pack must train. From ages 5-15 train with the same sex. On their 15th birthday they get a test that decides if they go up in rank to be able to start the more intense training and they learn to fight the opposite sex. 

Every teenager and child in the pack goes to school so I could catch a ride with anyone. I have my brothers, Brandon, Mike, Jaxon, Ash, Tristan, Tyler, Jordan and Luke that had watched over me every since I got here. I'm the closest with Ash though.

The school was about 25 minuets away from the pack house

The school was about 25 minuets away from the pack house. The whole ride I had to listen to Ash and Tyler argue about who is hotter, Halsey or Tiana Taylor. So interested in the conversation, I didn't notice that we were at school and from the looks of it we've been there for a minute bc Luke and Jordan was no longer in the car.

Once we heard the bell ring, it was a race to class. We call jumped out the car and ran into the school

As I was running to class, I bumped into this really tall, black haired guy. We bumped so hard that it sent me flying onto the floor. "I'm so sorry" I said trying to get up off the floor. "No it's all my fault, please forgive me" said the deep husky voice above me. He reached out his hand to help me up. As soon as I touched him, I felt a shock but it wasn't a painful shock. It's like tingles ran through my body, full speed and then I looked at him. His eyes are a beautiful light gray color. I was star struck.

 I was star struck