Chapter 19

•Alex P.O.V.•
"Fuck!" Damon said from under me. We started training soon as I got here...literally, soon as I walked through the doors we started fighting until Harpers mom came and made us stop but after I changed, I went straight to the training center. Everyone that I passed bowed at me and I'm still not use to it like at all.

Fighting Damon is like fighting Ash except with Damon he has a lot off week spots and doesn't know how to hide them.

"I tried to warn you that it was coming bro but you didn't listen" Harper said from the other side of the room. He's been watching us for the last hour or two. Damon hates being beaten but he also likes the challenge. "What have I told you over and over again....stop thinking about your next move, you have to feel it" he rolled his eyes and rolled over onto his stomach, "Fighting has never been this hard before" he said into the mat.

"The fact that you are one of our best fighters and your getting beat by a 5 foot 4 girl is still funny to me" Issac said walking into the training center and over to me hugging me, "Hello sister, how are you?"

"I am well and you?"

"I'm good"

"How's Ryan?"

"She's good, just a lot of morning sickness lately and she really can't keep anything down, not even blood"

"Don't worry, it will pass. Soon she will be eating like a pig" he chuckled deep in his chest then looked at down at Damon, "I've come to get you both, we have border patrol in 10" he said now looking at Harper, "Ok, let me walk Alex up to her room and I'll meet you both outside"

"10 minuets Harper, that means you don't have time to fuck my sister" my mouth dropped, "Really Isaac?" I said slapping his arm. "What?" He said looking innocent. I just roll my eyes then turn to Harper, "It's fine, I have China with me so you go ahead. I'll see you after"

"Are you sure?" He said looking at me with worry, "Yes, now go" I say pushing him towards the boys. "Fine, ill text you when I get back"

"Alright!" I yell to him as I walk out of the room with China.

As we are walking to my room we pass by Rebecca and one of her friends. They bow but she doesn't look me in the eyes and I can notice that her lip is still busted. I smirk at her and kept walking. Before we got to my room we passed by a room and I heard Logan and Johns voices inside.

The door was open and I knew they saw me walk by when I heard Logan call me, "Alexandria dear can you come here" I roll my eyes and make a face and it made China laugh. I walk into the room where they are and bow at them as I was taught to, "Your graces" I address them in their royal status as I was also taught, I heard Issac address her as 'Queen Mother' but that's not something I'm comfortable with saying.

"How are you adjusting here so far?" John said walking towards me, "Fine thank you"

"Is there anything you need or want?"

"No, thank you your grace"

"Alright, you may go" I bow at them then leave the room.

Once China and I got to my room we sat and talked for a while, "When we start your training, we will do it at my house. We have a great training facility"

"Are you sure? Won't I be out of place?"

"Of course not, you will be welcomed...I promise" we talked for another hour or two until it was time for me to leave.

********
The next three weeks passed by in a blur and it is now the day of the Halloween masquerade ball.

I'm so nervous about tonight, Harper and I will be announcing that we are mates tonight in front of every vampire coven in this world. The vampire Kings and Queens of the North, South, and East will be here tonight along with two members of their council and two of the high ranked family's that control their territories around there. Then my family's pack will be there and all the small packs around this area will also be there.