Chapter 20

•Alex P.O.V.•

"Get up Alex, come on we have an appointment with then relater in less than a hour" I heard Harpers voice but ignored it and tried to go back to sleep, "Don't make me come get you out the bed" the room went silent for a while then I felt strong hands on my feet and next thing I know, I'm being yanked down the bed.

"Okay okay I'm up" I yell at him. He starts to laugh but I throw a pillow at his head, he caught it with no problem and threw it back at me. I rolled over and dodged it then hopped out of his bed and walk into his closet to get changed.

I walk out of the closet to see Harper isn't in his room so, I walked into his living area and he's sitting on the couch with his feet on the coffee table and watching tv

I walk out of the closet to see Harper isn't in his room so, I walked into his living area and he's sitting on the couch with his feet on the coffee table and watching tv. I walk over to him and slap his legs, "No feet on the table" he looks up at me and smirks then slaps my ass, "Yes ma'am" I just roll my eyes and grab my phone and we walk out of the room.

We get Damon and Lexie and China to come with us they are the only people that know about the house because come to find out, they are mates. That's why they are always messing with each other. At the party when Ash was dancing with her, Damon got pretty upset and that's when he noticed that she is his mate.

It only takes about 10 minuets to get to the house the way Harper drives. He drives like a race car driver but I love it and he knows how it makes me feel if you know what I mean.

Soon as we pulled up to the gates and went through them and up to the house Damon couldn't stop talking , "Holy shit man, this is fucking huge" we all just started laughing at him.

We pull up to the front door and I see the relater at the door waiting on us. We get out and walk up to him, "Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Athen, it's nice to see you again" no we haven't gotten mated/married yet we just decided that the house should be in both of our names. "Nice to see you again too Josh, how is everything with our house?" Harper asks wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Everything is going well, most of your things have been delivered and put away as ordered and the construction in the underground areas are almost completed"