Chapter 4

•Alex P.O.V•
I walk into my last period of the day and sit in the back of the class like I do in all my classes. I take out my notebook and try to pay attention again but there was a knock at the door. The teacher, Mr. Thomas walks to the door and he walks in. The guy I ran into earlier, I could really see him now and he is truly sexy as hell and very tall. Soon as he walks in, his eyes found me and they stayed there. We were just staring at each other. His eyes, lips, face, hair. Everything about him was just perfect. "Ms. Marshal!" My train of focus trained onto the teacher. "Please raise your hand so that Mr. Athen can know where to sit" I did as he said and watched him walk over to me. He gave me a smile and a slight nod. Damn I love that smile.

Once he sat down, I quickly turned my head away from him and went back drawing on my paper. Moments later I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and it's a text from Leah: Hey the hot guy is staring at you! 😉

My eyes grew wide and I quickly put my phone away. I turned in my seat just a little bit and I could see him out the corner of my eye and I saw him. His big beautiful gray eyes were staring right at me. I look back at Leah and she has the biggest smile on her face. I look back at him and smile a little. Then I heard his voice again once I turned back around. "I'm Harper" I turned around and he was smiling at me. "I'm Alex, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too, if it's not to forward I just want to say you are really beautiful" I blushed at his words

"Thank you" I say in a whisper with my head down and my hand over my mouth hiding my smile. Then I felt his finger under my chin and he lifted my head, "You have such a beautiful smile, you shouldn't hide it" I looked at him in awh. No boy in the school has never touched me like that. Does he not know who my family is and who my brothers are. I just smiled at him and turned around in my seat. Then I felt my phone vibrate again and it was Leah: OMG ALEX! HE IS TOTALLY INTO YOU! AND GOD IS HE GOING TO GET KILLED WHEN YOUR BROTHERS FIND OUT HE TOUCHED YOUR FACE!

A:Ok. Leah stop yelling at me & They're not going to know bc your not going to tell them

L:Your going to invite him to the party right?

A:I don't know yet

L:Yes ma'am you are

I just looked at my phone and closed it. The bell rang and class was over. I got my stuff and Leah and I walked out of class and headed outside to the cars. "Hey Alex?!" I turned around and it was Harper. Leah told me that she would meet me at the car. I turned around to face him, "yeah?"

"Hey I'm sorry for touching you earlier"

"No it's okay. I didn't mind"

"Are you sure bc soon after the class was over. Some guy came up to me and told me to never touch you again"

"Gosh was he short with long black dreads ?"

"Yeah"

"Sorry, that was one of my brothers"

"It's ok. I'm protective over my little sister too"

"Oh you have a sister?"

"Yeah you see the girl right there standing impatiently in front of the all black Camaro? That's my little sister Lexie" I look over and see her staring at me. I wave and smile at her, she waves back eagerly. "She's pretty"

"Ehh I guess" we both stop talking when we hear a whistling sound. I look back and it was Brandon. That's his way of telling the unknown person (Harper) to back off and for me to get my ass in the car. "Sorry Harper, I have to go" as I was walking off he grabbed my hand, "Can I get your number?" I look up at him and smile, "I thought you'd never ask" I look back and I see the twins, Jaxon, Ash and Brandon walking towards me. I look back at Harper and quickly give him my number and quickly walk away. "Hey! what's Alex short for?!"

"Alexandria!" I shout back at him

I walk past the boys and I hear warning growls from all of them. I look back and yell out "Down boys, lets go we have training to do"

They all back away and we all load up in the cars and head to the pack house.