Chapter 11

•Harpers P.O.V.•
It's almost sunrise and I need to leave soon but she's so beautiful when she sleeps, just peaceful. The way she sighs every time she turns or repositions her body. I went to sleep for a little while then I got a text from Damon saying that my father and mother are looking for me. I look back down at her and I see that she's sucking on her lip and from the looks of it, she does it all the time. I think it's adorable.

I look over on her desk and at the clock......it's almost 6am. I try to move but she groans and pout while she's asleep. I couldn't help the deep chuckle that came from my throat. She lets out another sigh then opens her eyes. They travel and flutter for a minute then they landed on me, she instantly smiled. God how I love her smile. I lean down and kiss her head "Good morning beautiful" her smile widened "Good morning" she said, her voice sounding horse. She rolls over away from me and stretches her legs and arms. The warm ness of where she once was quickly started to get cold. I pulled her back to me and she let out a little squeak of surprise.

I lifted her chin with my finger and looked her in her eyes then kissed her. She met me back with no hesitation. Man I love this girl......woah did I just say that? I've never loved or wanted to claim someone in public before.

"What's wrong?" Her soft voice brought me out of my thoughts and back to her. "I have to leave, my parents are going to be looking for me" I didn't lie, I just left out the her real parents the King and Queen are looking for me as well. She looked over my shoulder at the clock "Its okay, I have to go meet Ash in a few minutes anyway"

"Ash? Why do you have to go meet with him?" She rolled over off of me and off the bed and headed to her closet. I sat up and started putting on my shoes and waited for her to answer. "We go surfing every morning. It's how we like to start our day" she says from inside her closet. When she emerged from it she was dressed in a black and white Bikini top and some black and white shorts. Damn she looked good.

(Alex outfit and surf board)

I walked over to her and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to me "I'm gana come back again tonight ok"

"Oh yeah that reminds me, my mom wanted me to invite you to dinner tonight"

"I would be honored too.....just text me the time and I will be here"

"Okay, I gotta go and so do you. I'll text you after training today" I gave her a nod then kissed her head. She pushed me towards the window but before I got out I grabbed her and kissed her, the blush on her face was so adorable.

I stood on the roof and texted Damon telling him to meet me by the big oak tree 4 miles away. Within seconds I get a text back from Damon: Already waiting for you

I let out a small laugh and thought to myself 'of course you are'  then jumped to the nearest tree. I ran for about 5 minuets then I was in the car with Damon. "So how did it go last night, did you get some?" I shook my head