Chapter 14

•Alex P.O.V.•
'Why now?' Is all I could think to myself. Why did they want to meet with me now?

I hear a loud knock at the door that brought me out of my thoughts. I just turn my head and look at it, I didn't say anything. Then I heard it again, still didn't say anything, just turned over and tried to go back to sleep. I really just don't want to be bothered right now.

Then I heard my door open, I still just laid there. "Alex I need to talk to you" I knew exactly who it was.....Ash

"I have nothing to say to you, get out"

"No, you need to know why I was upset earlier"

"I don't care anymore Ash, now leave"

"I was upset because, you found your mate and your going to have to leave me behind" I sat up and looked at him. "What are you talking about leave you behind?"

"Alex your the daughter of a King and Queen and I'm not talking about the wolf, the vampire. They want to meet with you because it's time for you to go back with them"

"What?" I said hurt... "I'm not leaving, I don't even want to meet those people"

"You must Alex, as much as it hurts me to say this, they are your real family" I look at him hurt....I can't believe he just said that "No! You are my family, they are not! Don't you dare say that again!" He looked at me scared then calm....he slowly starts to get up and move towards me "Alex, calm down" he continues to walk towards me then grabs my arm and pulls me in for a hug "Calm down please" I slowly start to slow down my breathing, then out of nowhere, I clasped on the floor.

** 2 hours later **

I hear voices and from the sound of it it's more than one person. I open my eyes and I see nothing but the ceiling. I look left and I still don't see anything. I look right then boom I see my mother, father, Ash and the two elders of the pack, there is four all together but these two have a connection to the spirts and other things like my mother. I can see their lips moving but I can't tell what they're talking about. "Mom?" I call to her but my voice is kinda horse. She snaps her head to me and gather me in her arms then she starts to cry. "My child your okay, thank the moon god and goddess your okay" I grab hold of her with one arm because that's all I can really move right now. "What happen?" I say to her after she lets me go and lays me back down. "You got really upset and you lost control of your emotions and you fainted. You've been out for 4 1/2 hours"

"I'm confused" my father came and sat down next to my mother and put his hand on my leg "Wait, I want to sit up" Ash rushed to my side and lifted me up so that I could sit up and see everything clearly, then he gave me a glass of water. "Daughter do you remember how you reacted when we told you 12 years ago that you were adopted?"

"Yes, I was a little upset that day"

"Do you remember what you saw or did"

I ran through the woods and then I fell into a whole and hit my head"

"You were out for three days then, we took you to the hospital and they said that you were going to be out for a couple of hours but you were so exhausted and hurt that it took longer"

"Oh"

"We got in contact with your birth parents and they came to check on you, do you remember that?"

"I remember a woman with long hair rubbing my head and singing something in a different language"

"You had a really high fever and you hit your head pretty hard when you feel. She has healing powers that none of our elders have....she saved your life daughter" I just sat there and looked out the window. I didn't know what to say or what to feel. There's obviously things about myself that I don't know. Then my mother speaks, "What got you all worked up?" I looked at Ash then back at her, "I found out that I will have to move there, with them"