Chapter 5

•Harpers P.O.V•

I found her. Is all I think to myself but the only problem with that was that she is the princess. How can my mate be the princess. I don't know how it's possible but I can't be without her and I won't. "Hey Harp was that her you were talking to? The princess?" My sister Lexie pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yes that was her"

"She's so pretty and I just love her hair. It's so much like the Queen's hair, besides the color part but she gets that form her great grandmother"

"Yeah"

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah just thinking"

"On how she can be your mate, yeah I noticed the way you looked at each other. I've seen that look before when my boyfriend found his mate who wasn't me"

"Please don't say anything to mom and dad about it yet and definitely not the Queen or King"

"I'm not dumb. I know when to keep my mouth shut" I looked at her with my eyebrow raised she just rolled her eyes and looked out the window of the car

"Lex, I'm sorry that Landon wasn't your mate. I'm sure your gana find him" she looked at me and smiled.

Soon as we walk through the doors of the mansion. I am ambushed by my best friends of all time. Morgan and Damon

(Damon and Morgan)

(Damon and Morgan)

"So! Did you find her?" Morgan asked in a hushed tone. I didn't answer her, I just kept walking. "Well did you?!" Damon asked much louder. "Not here, not now. Meet me in my suite in 30 minuets. I have to go meet with the King". They gave me a hard nod and went on their way.

(Harpers Mom)

(Harpers Mom)

I walked in the lobby of the throne room and my mother was sitting on one of the couches reading a book like normal. I walk over and greet her, "hello mother. Good health?"

"Hello my son and yes. Did you find the princess?" Once she brought her up, I couldn't help the smile and the twinkle in my eye. I tried to look away but she cupped my face with both hands and said, "It's her isn't it, the princess is your mate!" I didn't say anything, I couldn't deny her. She could always tell when I was lying.

She gathered me in for another hug, a much tighter hug at that and said, "I knew it.... I could feel it in my bones. I knew that she was going to be the one for you my son. I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you mother but just for now, can this stay between us. I don't know what father and the King will have to say about it"

"If anything, you tell the Queen first. She can talk the King into anything. Just tell your father and the King that you've found her and that her health is good. Let me know when your going to tell the Queen so that I can tell your father. Understand?" I gave her a hard nod and walked into the thrown room.

I walk up in front of the King, Queen, and the council members are sitting on the council chairs. I greet the council members and bow at the King and Queen.

"Good health to you Harper, do you have any news of my daughter?"

"Good health to you as well your grace and yes her health is well and she is truly beautiful, just like her mother the Queen" she nods and smiles at my comment

"She has invited me to one of her brothers beach party tonight, would you like for me to attend the party?"

"Yes, and I want you to watch her and get close to her. She needs to be able to trust you. And take Damon and Morgan with you, none of us go into another's territory alone"

"Yes your grace and father, Lexie wants to know if she may attend the party as well" my father stands as I address him in the conversation "no, she has training tonight for braking curfew" and with that I gave the King and Queen and bow and exited the throne room.