Chapter 6

•Alex P.O.V•
The whole drive home, I couldn't think of anything else but Harper. I barely knew him but I know I love him, he is the one for me. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a low growl behind me. I look back and it's Jaxon and he's staring dead at me. I roll my eyes and turn back around. Then I get a text on my phone and it's from Jaxon: I don't know who he is or what he wants but you are to stay away from him. Is that understood?

A: Last time I check Jaxon, you are not my father and no longer my partner. I can talk to whoever I want to talk to and be with who I want to be with. Now is that understood?

J: Alex, do not make me go to the Alpha with this

A: Go ahead Jaxon, just bc we fucked around before doesn't mean you run my damn life. I'm so sick of arguing with you about this. First you did this when Ash showed interest in me then with Jordan, I've had enough damn it. Move tf on!

I hear a loud growl and then he yelled at Brandon, "STOP THE CAR!" Brandon slammed on the brakes and  looked back at Jaxon, "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN!" he said nothing, he just got out of the car and shifted into his brown wolf and took off into the woods. We were only 5 minuets away from the pack house so he was going to be okay on his own.

Moments later we get to the pack house. We all get out the car and Ash runs up to me "What happened with Jaxon?" He asks, "it's a long story. I'll tell you about it later"  he gives a hard nod and a soft hug as we inter the big house (the alphas house).

I see my father eating at the table. I run over to him and great him with a hug. I hide his face with my upper body and grab a couple of fries off of his plate and shove them down my throat with a chuckle. He knows what I have done because I tried to run away. I always used to do that as a child. He pats my butt as a small portion of 'discipline'. I quickly move away and hop up on one of the counters, "How was school munchkin?" He said shoving fries in his mouth like I did

"It was good father, I met someone today"

"Boy or girl?" He said knowing I've had my experiences with both sex, "It was a boy this time" I said to him while rolling my eyes. "What's his name?"

"Harper"

"Harper who?"

"Athen"

"Harper Athen?"

"Yes, and I have invited him to Tristan's birthday party at the beach tonight if that's ok" the look on his face was like he was calculating something. I sit and wait for his response, "Father?" His head snaps up and looks at me, "oh yes that's fine. Just be careful ok... and you may go night surfing but not for long because it's going to get cold early tonight and I don't want you getting sick" I ran to him and jumped in his lap, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So much" I kiss his cheek and he acts disgusted like always. "Ok now go, you have training to do. Tell me, who do you chose as your opponent today? Ash? Tristan? Brandon? Jordan? Who?"

"I was going to chose Tristan but I don't want to beat his ass on his birthday so I think I might choose Ash or Jaxon if he had cooled down. That reminds me father, can you please tell all the boys to let me be free tonight?" He looked at me and laughed, "sure, now go or your going to be late" and with that I went to my room and changed into my training gear.

 Once I got changed

Once I got changed. I walked down to the gym where we all had to be in 2 minuets. Once I get in there I see the twins fighting each other, Luke fighting Tristan and that leaves Ash and Jaxon but Jaxon is not back from his little fit so I walk towards Ash and tell him to bring it with a wink.

First we started off with simple reflex skills then moved onto shooting then shooting with a bow and arrow then knives which was my favorite and after that we moved into sparing and he did not hold back which I knew he wouldn't, which is why I loved training with him. He never takes it easy on me.

"You want to talk about what's got you all pissed?" I looked at him very confused as I landed another punch in his chest, "What are you talking about?"

"You've dislocated my shoulder 6 times already, and your being more aggressive than usual" he said landing a punch in my side, "it's Jaxon, he's not over the brake up"

"Give him time Lex, he'll get over it"

"Time?!" I said punching him in his chest again then flipping him on his back with my foot on his chest, "it's been 2 months Ash, he's had time" he looked at me like he was calculating the time frame then I knew what he was doing. I let my guard down and then boom, I was on my back with my hands over my head and Ash hovering over me, looking deep in my eyes. "I'm sorry he hurt you in that way lex. If he wasn't my brother, I'd kill him myself just bc he broke your heart"

"I know Ash, thank you" I looked around and noticed that the room was empty, it was just us two, then I leaned my head over towards the clock and it's way past my normal training session. "Can you get off me now Ash, we only have 30 minuets to get showered and ready for Tristan's party" I nicely asked him then he looked at me with a smirk and tilted his head, "we? Are you inviting me to take a shower with you?"

"No I am not now get off of me before I knee you in the balls" he laughed and got up then helped me up.

After my shower, I got dressed in a black and white crop top and black shorts. I didn't put on shoes seeing as I was going to be in the water and walking on sand.

Just as I was about to walk out of my room door, my phone goes off

Just as I was about to walk out of my room door, my phone goes off. I look at the text ID and it was a number I didn't know. I opened my phone and read the message: Hey Alex it's Harper
I almost dropped my phone when I saw his name.

A: Hey Harper

H: Is it okay if I bring two of my closest friends with me?

A: Yeah sure, I'll txt you the address and when you get here your going to be greeted my the Alpha which is my father. Just tell him your name and he will tell you where I am.

H: Okay, see you in 15 minuets

I didn't reply. I just quickly left the house and ran down to the beach.