Chapter 3

•Alex P.O.V•
I was staring at his beautiful eyes and big plump lips I wanted to suck on. Then get interrupted by Jaxon. He comes up behind me and pulls me away from him. As we're walking away from him, I can't help but to look back at him and smile. I saw his eyes light up and he smiled back. I have to see that smile again.

"Who was that Alex?" Jaxon said still holding me by my waist

"I don't know, I've never seen him before"

"We'll talk later. Now go to class" he said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked towards his class.

I walk into the classroom and walk to the back and sat in my seat. I got out my notebook and tried to take notes and pay attention but my mind drifted off to the mystery man I met today then I noticed that I was drawing lips on my paper. Not just ordinary lips...they were his lips. Plump and pink, lips I wanted to suck on and bite and kiss. Then I get pulled out of my thoughts by my best friend Leah. Leah is a wolf as well. "Um excuse me Alex... where the hell were you this morning?"

"I'm sorry I didn't meet you this morning to help with your hair. I got held up. Come, sit in my seat and I'll braid it up for you" she rolled her eyes at me but got up and sat in my seat as I braided her hair.  "Who's lips are these?"

"Ohh I don't know. Just drawing" I lied. I wanted to know more about him before I started to talk about him to her 

An hour later & the bell finally rang and the class was over. Leah and I walked down the hallway linked arm and arm like we were twelve. We meet up with my brothers Ash and Tristan who is also Leah's boyfriend.

"Hey babe" Leah said to Tristan wrapping her arms around his neck. He was like 10x taller than her so he had to meet her most of the way. He picked her up, hugged her tight and then put her back down & gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Since I didn't get to tell you this morning. Happy Birthday big head" I said while punching his arm. He gave me a little push and said thank you.

Suddenly I felt steal arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I couldn't help but to squeal. "Hey little one. What happen to you this morning? You didn't meet me for our morning surf" said Ash with a frown on his face. I hugged him back and jumped up to kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry, I overslept this morning"

"I'll let it go this time, but when I kick your ass in training, your gana wish you got up on time"

"You couldn't kick my ass even if you wanted to" I said to him with a sly smile on my face. Out of all the brothers, Ash is the one that never takes it easy on me. They all taught me to be tough but when I'm fighting Ash...he pushes me and he makes me better.

"I guess we'll have to see now won't we?"

"I guess we will" I said as I punched him in his chest. His body was a brick house so he didn't go far. "Will dad let you come to Tristan's party tonight at the beach?" He said putting his arm on my shoulder walking me down the hallway

"I hope so, I really want to go night surfing"

"You haven't been night surfing?"

"I went out once with the twins but remember when we was on punishment for two weeks? That's why. We weren't allowed to speak of it"

"Ohh yeah. I remember that. When you three are together it's nothing but trouble" he said with a chuckle. I punched him in his gut and he pretended to be hurt. I just rolled my eyes at him and kept walking. "So your just going to leave me here?!" I look back at him down the hallway and then turned around and yelled out "Yep!" And went on to class.