Chapter 22

•Alex P.O.V.•

Today was the day, Harper and I are about to go through with the mating ceremony in less than five hours. We haven't seen each other in two days, he's been staying at the coven and I've been staying with my parents. We weren't allowed to talk to or see each other for two days and it's been driving me crazy.

From what I've heard from Lexie, he's been in a bad mood for the last two days. I've been training, two times a day to get out my sexual frustration, I've even tried master bathing and it still doesn't quench my thirst for him. But today is the day that we get to see each other.

I open my eyes and look over and there's three big balls of fur on my bed with me. The twins are sleeping at the foot of my bed in wolf form while Ash is sleeping beside me in his wolf form. We haven't slept like this in a long time. Lately it's just been Ash that sleeps at the foot of my bed, that is when Harper isn't here. I closed my eyes and opened them again and their all staring at me, "Good morning to you to boys" I say as I lean up and rub all their fur.

"Get up, its time to get ready" my mother says walking into my room with all the girls. "Come on boys, get out, it's time for your sister to get ready" she said patting on all their butts as a sign for them to leave. Once they leave the room I hide back under my cover.  She snatches the cover off of my bed and starts tickling my feet, "ʻO wau ke ala (alright alright I'm awake)"  I look around the room and everyone is staring at me and smiling, "Are you ready?" Leah asks sitting on my bed.

"More than you will ever know"

"I'm so happy for you sister, I'm going to miss you" I grab her hand and pull her closer to me, "Hey, I'm still going to be around, I'm literally right down the road, I'm still going to be here and we're still going to be surfing all the time"

"Promise?" She says with her puppy dog eyes, "Yes, I pinky promise" we lock our pinky's and make the promise like children. "e hele mai (come), let's start with your hair and makeup" my mother said taking my hand and pulling me off the bed to sit into the chair.

(Alex Hair and Makeup)

"Amaria dear can you and Leah go and get the dresses out of my closet please"

"Yes ma'am" she said before her and Leah left the room to get the dresses. Moments later they walk back in and my eyes grew wide. The dresses were simple and I just loved them. My dress was black and their dresses we burgundy to match the groomsmen.

 My dress was black and their dresses we burgundy to match the groomsmen