Chapter 12

Alex P.O.V•

"And I still kicked your ass"

"I only fell twice"

"Ash, you got wiped out 4 times, which is more than usual you weren't focused......is everything okay with you?"

".........yeah I'm fine" I stuck my board in the sand and walked up to him then turned him around to face me. "You know I know when your lying"

"Lex, it's not important"

"Ashtyn! You never shut me out so something is very wrong"

"Alexandria! Leave it the fuck alone" I took a step back from him and looked him dead in his eyes "That is the first and last time you talk to me like that. I respect you more than the other brothers, I have never cursed at you in anger like I do them and like you just did me" I said to him trying not to cry but I could feel the tears in my eyes. "Lex, I'm so-" I cut him off "I don't need or want your apology, I was just trying to see what was wrong with you because we could talk about anything to each other..... I guess not" I walked away from him and went in the house and headed towards the kitchen.

I could hear that everyone in the house was up and eating. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and wiped my face. I didn't want any questions on why I was teary-eyed. Once I got myself together I walked in and everyone is eating at the counter like normal but Jaxon has his head down and he is groaning. Ha! He has a hangover, that's what his dumb ass gets. "Good morning munchkin" my father said drinking his coffee. I walk over to him and give him a hug and he kisses my head "Good morning father"

"How were the waves?"

"Awesome as always" he smiles at me then points at the food on the table. I look over and I see a big stack of bacon wrapped in a paper towel. He had to do it that way or else everybody would have ate it all. I walked over to the counter and sat down. My mother walked over to me and kissed my head and gave me my pill for the day and some orange juice. I grab a banana that was in the basket in front of me and Mike grabbed and orange we both looked at each other then at Jaxon.....then Boom! We both throw it at him and hit his head. He screams and everyone laughs but my mother. She looks at me and mike with disappointment "why?" We look at each other then back at her "I'm waiting"

"He shouldn't have been drinking so much"

"And mike?" She looked over at him, he just looked at me and back at her. She looked at us then at our father then back at us "I'll deal with you two later but for now, everyone meet us in the living area in two minutes" everybody start shuffling around putting their dishes in the dishwasher and putting the rest of the food up. We all move quickly because when mama wants us somewhere, we better be there before the timeframe she gave.

We all made in the living room and seated with a minute and 30 seconds to spare. Mother and father walk in and stand in front of us "We are having a family dinner tonight and some guest are coming right Alexandria?"