Chapter 8

Party House

Party House

Alex P.O.V.
I'm so happy that Harper could come and he brought some of his friends which the girl Morgan is now my sister. She has mated with Luke. I'm so happy for them.

We walked up to the party house where everyone that didn't want to be outside or in the water will be. I didn't notice that I was still holding his hand, I'm guessing he didn't mind because he didn't let go. When I loosened my grip a little, he squeeze my hand. A sign of letting me know that he wasn't letting me go. I gripped his hand in response saying I wasn't letting go either.

We were walking through the dance floor and all I hear behind me is "Harp, I'm a little busy man...I'll catch up to you later". I look back and he's dancing with two girls, basically dry humping. I saw Harper shake his head and I could help the laugh that escaped my lips.

We kept walking until we got into the kitchen and boom there was Jaxon and from the smell of his breath he was drinking and staring right at me. Then I hear a whisper and I see Maggie, she held up the clothes for me then I looked up at Harper and said, "help yourself to anything here, I'm going to get out of these wet clothes. I'll be back shortly" he looked at me with concern, I gave him a smile and he gave me a nod and walked pass Jaxon and into the kitchen. I quickly went into the bathroom and changed into my outfit.

 I quickly went into the bathroom and changed into my outfit

It takes my hair forever to dry so I just left it down. I took my wet clothes and put them in the hamper and walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. I see Harper talking with Brandon and all I heard was 'princess' soon as they notice me, they stopped talking. I walk closer and ask, "what were you two talking about?" 

"Nothing little one" said Brandon

"You said princess, who is a princess?"

"You are my little princess and I was telling Harper here to be good and nice to you or I'm gana kick his ass"

"You know I can tell when your lying right" he looked down at me then up behind me and said, "Huh?! Oh okay Jaine, I'm coming" I punched him in his arm and rolled my eyes then I looked up at Harper, "what were yall talking about" he rubbed my back and said, "it's nothing important"