Chapter 17

•Alex P.O.V.•
I wake up to a hard nock on my door, I roll over and look at my clock and it's almost six o'clock. I roll back over and put my head under my pillow. Then my door opens and Ash jumps on my bed and lays on top of me, "Get up, come on let's go"

"Ash, your heavy as hell get off me"

"Fine" he gets off then once I thought he left I get yanked off my bed and he threw me over his shoulder and walked into the closet. "Get dressed" he set me down and left my closet. I look out and he's sitting on my bed. I roll my eyes then put on a burgundy bikini with some black and gray shorts

 I roll my eyes then put on a burgundy bikini with some black and gray shorts

After I got fully dressed I ran out of my closet and tackled Ash on my bed. "How does it feel to be ambushed huh?" He quickly flipped our bodies over and now I'm back underneath him, "Feels great thanks for asking" I roll my eyes at him and say, "Yeah yeah, get off me let's go" he rolled over onto the bed then I kicked him off and ran out my room, jumped down the stairs, through the kitchen and outside to the shed. I grab my board and soon as I turn around to leave he's leaning on the door with his arms crossed, "That was mean" he said tapping his fingers on his bicep.

"You started it!" I said backing away from him as he walked towards me. I pushed him away and walked out the shed and to the water.

** 1 hour later **

I finished surfing earlier than usual, I swam back to shore and just sat there listened to the waves crash against the rocks and thought about today. I wasn't sure if I was ready and I'm still not sure but the quicker I went, the quicker I could come back home. My mind quickly flooded back with memory's of yesterday......Harper and I.....we had sex.....twice, once outside on the beach and in the shower. It felt so good, I've never experienced pleasure like that before. The thought of Harpers mouth on every part of me made me close my eyes tight, then I felt a burning in my throat and realized that I wasn't breathing. I opened my eyes and tried to focus on something but I just couldn't stop thinking of the pleasure he gave me.

I clenched my thighs together trying to control the throbbing sensation in between my legs then a whistle brought me back to reality, I look back and I see Brandon waiving for us to come in and get ready for school.

I got up and walked into the shed and put my surfboard up then headed towards the house.

I walked into the house and straight up to my room. I walked into the closet and got out my outfit then laid it out on the bed then hopped into the shower.

 I walked into the closet and got out my outfit then laid it out on the bed then hopped into the shower