Chapter 21

•Harpers P.O.V.•

Today is the day, Alex's birthday. I am going to make this the best day of her life. "Harper, can you bring my jacket that goes with my dress please" I heard her sweet voice from down the hall. I look around her room and grab her jacket then head down the hallway to her living area. I stop at the door way and just watch her, the dress she has on today looks good on her, shows off all the right curves.

 I stop at the door way and just watch her, the dress she has on today looks good on her, shows off all the right curves

I walk over to her and hand her the jacket, "Thank you love" she says kissing my cheek.

I get a text on my phone from Damon: I got it, you can bring her down now

"Hey babe, can you come with me for a minute" she looked at me confused, "Why?"

"Just come with me" I grab her hand walk her down the steps, every person we passes wished her happy birthday. She smiled but I could tell that she was uncomfortable. Before we get to the front door, I put my hand over her eyes, "Oh no, not you to...come on Harper you know I hate surprises"

"Just hush" she huffed at me and crossed her arms like a little baby. I had some guards open the doors and I walked her out onto the front steps. "Don't open your eyes until I tell you too" she flicked me off.

I walk over to Damon and Lexie and wait for a moment, "Open your eyes" she opened and her eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped, "Happy Birthday!" We all yelled at her and she just stood there frozen.

I got her a white Jeep Wagner with red and black interior, she's been talking about this car since I met her and I knew exactly when I wanted to get it for her

I got her a white Jeep Wagner with red and black interior, she's been talking about this car since I met her and I knew exactly when I wanted to get it for her. I hold my hand up to Damon and he throws me the keys. I walk up to her and put them in her hand, "You thought I was sleep every time you would talk to me about it but I wasn't"

"I love you so much" she says jumping into my arms kissing me, "I love you too love, now let's go driving shall we" and with that we all ran towards her car and hopped in. She drove through back roads and through the woods and finally she drove to her house where her family was waiting for her and they all screamed once we got out the car, "maikaʻi ka Honua Alexandria (Happy Earthstrong Alexandria)"