Chapter 9

Harpers P.O.V.
After Alex walked into the house we waited until she was on the other side of the house where the kitchen is then Brandon led me down the hall to the Alphas office.

I walk in behind Brandon and he goes and sits on one of the couches

I walk in behind Brandon and he goes and sits on one of the couches. I stand and wait by the door for my orders. "Come in, sit" he points at the chair in front of his desk. I walk over and sit. "How did you like the party?" He asks

"It was great, thank you for letting me and my friends celebrate this day with you all"

"My daughter has good instincts. She knows who she can trust and who she can't. She's been like that since she was a baby"

"And father don't forget to mention that when she was five she helped snoop out the traitors in the pack" Brandon voiced from behind me. "Ah yes, she did that as well. If my daughter trust you then I will too. I know that she is going to have to leave and when she does. No matter where she goes, her pack will be behind her 100%. She will always be the Princess of the Black Knight Pack. Is that understood?"

"Yes, perfectly clear"

"Now, do you know when John plans on meeting her?"

"No, he only wants me to look after her and make sure nothing happens to her for now"

"Nothing has happened to her in the last 17 1/2 years and it's going to stay that way, she has a whole pack looking out for her"

"I didn't mean any disrespect"

"Tell your king, if or when he wants to meet my daughter he has to inform me a couple of days in advance"

"Yes sir"

"Oh and if you dare hurt my daughter, I will kill you myself is that understood?"

"Understood"

"Ok, you can go, and Morgan will be safe here with us. Knowing Luke, he's not letting her leave no time soon. And your friend Damon is asleep on the patio swing" and with that. I got up from my chair and Brandon led me out. We walked through a couple of halls until we were in the living area. From the looks of it, all of the Alphas children can fit in here at once and have their own space.

 From the looks of it, all of the Alphas children can fit in here at once and have their own space

I walk in a little more and I see Morgan laying next to Luke. Half way asleep. Luke sees me and picks Morgan up bridal style and heads towards me. Once he's in front of me he growls low in his chest and it wakes her up. Her eyes wondered for a minute then they landed on mine.

She instantly smiled. I leaned down a little and kissed her head "congratulations little sister. I will tell father of the news and I know you will want Amaria to move here as well. I will get some maids to pack all you guys stuff and it will be delivered here no later than tomorrow night, call me if you need anything" she reached up and touched my face and mouthed 'thank you' I gave her a nod and a smile then Luke turned the other way and headed off.

I walk outside and Damon is knocked out on the swing. I walk over to him and kick the swing so that he falls out. He jumps up quick and his eyes turn crimson. I can't help but to laugh. He then starts to laugh himself. "Come on man lets go, I need to take a shower and get in the bed"

"Here take the car, I'm staying" his mouth dropped open and his eyes got big "what?" I said looking confused "The Alpha is going to let you stay the night with his daughter?"

"Oh, no. Im sneaking in her window" he shook his head at me "of course you are"

"Get the maids to start packing Morgan and Amaris's things, they are to be delivered here tomorrow"

"Alright"

"Lets go. I'm going to get in the car and your going to drive down the road a little then I'm running back" he gave me a nod and we went on our way to the car.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote 🗳 ⭐️
Peace and love ~BQIT💋🖤👑