Chapter 18

•Harpers P.O.V.•
I look down at Rebecca and shake my head. I tried to warn her but she didn't listen. Her so called 'Best friend' just sat there and watched the whole thing. When I looked at her she looked scared as hell, shit I wouldn't want to get in between that either. I've seen an arm bar before but not the way she does it. Most people just go straight for the brake but Alex, she gives them a chance but if they don't take it.....hell their arm gets broken in more than one place. Nothing has ever turned me on so much, my dick was on a painful hard right about now.

Something about watching her fight is just a turn on to me, "Um dude" Isaacs voice brought me out of my thoughts. I turn to him and his eyes are big and they flash down then up really quick. I look down and my dick is really hard right now, "Ahhh man go take care of that....I'll ahh...I'll cover for you" I didn't need more convincing, I left the room in a blur and ran straight to Alex room.

I didn't bother with knocking, I just walked straight in. I walked through her living area and she wasn't there so I walked down the hallway and to her room and I see China getting her a set of clothes out to put on, "Where is she?"

"Shower"

"Thank you, can you get Damon to bring me a change of clothes"

"There's no need, before training Alex asked me to get some of your things brought over to her closet just in case"

"Can you wait in the living area please" she gave me a soft nod then a slight bow and walked out shutting the door behind her.

I walk in her bathroom taking off my clothes as I walk and I see her beautiful body and her long hair, I notice she took her braids out. I can tell she knew I was near because her head dropped back and she took a long sniff....she could smell my sent. I walk to the shower and open the door and immediately wrap my arms around her waist.

She let out a high pitched whine, "You see what you do to me" I say to her low and deep as I pressed my hard cock against her ass. I know she could feel the vibration in my chest.

She turn around wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing and licking on my chest then out of nowhere she bit down on my nipple. Heat flared through me like no other. I gripped her hips tighter and pulled her lower body towards me. Once I felt her let go, I quickly turned her around so that her back was facing me and pinned her against the wall.

I moved her hair to the side and starting kissing and sucking on her neck, leaving hickeys behind, she moaned again and I couldn't take it no more. I turned her back around, picked her, wrapped her legs around my waist, pinned her back up against the wall and slammed into her, hard and deep, "Oh fuck!" She shouts, "Did you like that princess?" She frantically shakes her head yes, not being able to think of the words.

I pull out and slam back in again and this time, I'm the one who curses, "Fuck your tight" she starts to claw at my back and shoulders and I know what that means.....she's close....hell I was close too. One, two, three, more hard thrust and she was there, "Fuck Harper yess!!" She screams out, I Come shortly after her...curses falling from my mouth, "Fuuucckkk" my hips jerked a few more times, releasing my sperm into her.

Resting my head in the crook of her neck, listening to her breathing get back under control, I lift my head and look at her, "Are you okay?" Her eyes open and she instantly kisses me, "I'm perfect" she says with so much love.

I pull out of her and we both moan a little. I set her down on her feet, then washed her body and she washed mine.

I got out first, grabbed a towel and passed it to  her then wrapped one around my waist. Once she put her hair up we walked out into her bedroom to see that not just mine and her clothes were laying on the bed.