Chapter 2

•Harpers P

•Harpers P.O.V.
"We're late dumb ass get out of bed" my sister Lexie just burst into my room and interrupts my thinking. I look at her as she stares at me with her big gray eyes "I am up you annoying brat" I bit back at her

"Well get all the way up, we're late"

"I'm coming, now leave and go eat" she rolled her eyes and walked out and slammed my door.

She's only a year younger than me but she's still acts like she's five sometimes. I'll protect her with my life though, she's my little sister.

I get out of bed and go into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I head to my closet to get dressed and head down to the kitchen. Soon as I was about to sit down at the table, Lexie tells me that my father wants to speak with me in the throne room with King John. My father is on the high council and he's a good friend of the King.

I walk into the throne room and take a bow before the King and wait for him to tell me to stand

I walk into the throne room and take a bow before the King and wait for him to tell me to stand. Once he does, I greet my father and wait for the King to speak.

"Nice to see you Harper" says the King

"And you as well my King"

"Do you know your importance of today?"

"Yes, I am to find the princess and report back to you on her health"

"Yes and once we talk to the Alpha and Luna of the Black Knight pack, we will move forward with bringing her back home" I gave him a nod and he continued "you are not to tell her who you really are...is that understood?"

"Yes your grace"

"You are dismissed. Your already late for school" and with that. I was on my way to school.

Once we got there we went to the front office and got our schedules and went on our way to class. On my way to class I see this short girl with very long black and gray hair. The color was split down the middle with a little of each color in both sides. She definitely has a surfers body. She looked maybe to be 17 or 18.

I looked away for what felt like a second then BOOM! She slams right into me and flys on the floor. "I'm so sorry" she said trying to get up off the floor. "No it was all my fault, please forgive me"

I reached out my hand to help her up. Soon as we touched, I felt this pull, this wave of tingles in my body that made me not want to let her hand go. I could tell she felt it too because her head shot up that's when I saw the most beautiful eyes in this world. I was truly star struck. She had the prettiest gray eyes, her skin was a smooth dark chocolate color. Her lips were a beautiful shade of pink and they were big and plump. I wanted to bite her bottom lip so bad. I didn't even notice when I licked my lips.

"Alex come on we got to get to class" said a deep voice coming from behind her. My head snapped up and observed the person behind my beautiful goddess. He grabbed her by her hips and led her away from me. I wanted to tare his arms off for touching what doesn't belong to him. As they were walking down the hallway she looked back at me and smiled. That smile was something I had to see again.