Cindereddie pt 1

I'm sick, got a cold. Do I need to say much else? It's gonna be bad, just bare with me guys. Ily and thanks for comments and stuff! So this story is basically the classic Cinderella, but twisted and with our fav characters, Eddie and Richie. Well, I hope it doesn't suck too much! Enjoy my loves :)

Pretending Sonia is Eddie's stepmom cause I don't wanna make up more names.

Disclaimer: I don't own IT.

3rd Person

Eddie ran down the stairs, balancing piles of clothes on his shoulders.

"Eddie! Wash the dishes!" Celeste, Eddie's older step-sister, yelled.

"Coming!" He called.

"Eddie! My feet are sore, I want a foot rub!" Alma, Eddie's other step-sister, demanded. Alma and Celeste were talking about their step-brother, and weren't very kind. "You know, we should call him Cindereddie! Get it?" Alma laughed. Celeste held back a snicker.

"Just a minute!" Eddie exclaimed.

"Edward, make dinner! It's getting late!" Eddie's stepmother, Sonia, said, frowning.

"Yes, of course." Eddie said, rather sarcastically, but Sonia didn't pick it up.

"Is that any way to address me?" She questioned.

"Yes, MA'AM." Eddie sighed. Sonia gave him a curt nod, and left.

"EDDIE!" His step-sisters yelled in unison. Eddie went to Alma's room, rubbing her feet and leaving. He squirted hand sanitizer all over his hands and arms, shuddering. Then he washed the dishes, and made a quick supper of spaghetti and meatballs. He wasn't allowed to have any. He snuck a granola bar out of the closet when nobody was looking, and ran off to the bathroom to eat in peace.

"Eddie!" His step-family called. "Come back!" Their words were harsh, but Eddie obeyed.

"Ahh, there you are. Now, wash all the clothes and scrub the bathroom floor. It appears as if someone ate in there." Sonia instructed. Eddie nodded.

"Yes ma'am." Eddie obliged.

"Good bo- do I smell granola? Did you eat something, Eddie!?" She roared. Eddie shrunk down fearfully. "YOU KNOW THE RULES- NOW GO UPSTAIRS!" He raced up the stairs, and lay himself face down on the floor. He knew what was coming next. Removing his shirt, Eddie winced when the rough fabric brushed his previous injuries.

Sonia stomped up the stairs, and stopped in the hallway, deciding which belt she should use for this situation. She picked out a black leather one, with metal-lined edges. She smiled evilly and entered the room Eddie was in. He was already situated on the floor, making Sonia's smile grow. She lifted up the belt, and brought it down on Eddie's back, hard. A whimper came from the small boy. She whipped him again and again and again- until she had grown tired of hearing his cries.

"Now go." She whispered, venom lacing her words. Eddie struggled to sit up, but managed, and made his way downstairs slowly. He was starving, but Eddie refused to even get near the cabinet, in fear of getting another whipping.

He headed back to the bathroom, grabbing his fanny pack from behind the sink, and cleaned and bandaged his new wounds. They stung, and Eddie wanted to just off himself, right then and there, but he couldn't do it. He sighed, putting away his fanny pack. Eddie took out a mop, having already done the laundry, and started mopping the bathroom floor. He finished over an hour later, due to his back wounds.

Eddie headed downstairs, to the basement. He slept on a small couch down there, huddling against the small heater that he had found. He yawned, exhausted from the day. Eddie hoped tomorrow would be better.