Tickle Fight!

Hey I'm back with another one-shot here you go. It's kinda short. I'm having a 5 day weekend cause of snow, so keep suggestions coming!

Thanks for the love!

Request by ImJustReddieTrash (Fanfiction.net). Please leave suggestions, I will use most of them :)

Don't like, don't read. Leaving rude comments is unnecessary.

Disclaimer: I don't own IT.

3rd Person

"Richie, st-stop!" Eddie laughed. Richie was on top of him, tickling his sides. Richie knew it was his ticklish spot.

"No way, I know you're enjoying this!" Richie exclaimed, making Eddie laugh harder. Richie continued to tickle him until Eddie was wheezing and gasping for breath. His face was flushed, and he had laughing soundlessly. Richie stopped, grabbing Eddie's inhaler and pressing the trigger. Eddie's breathing became more relaxed, and he pushed Richie off him.

"What the fuck, man?" Eddie coughed. Richie half smiled, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, that didn't happen when I was with your mom-"

"That is so not funny." Eddie pouted. Richie sighed.

"Eds, look, I didn't mean to, ok?" Eddie was still frowning, but less now.

"Can we just cuddle? No tickles?" Eddie requested. Richie smiled.

"Sure." The duo sat on Eddie's bed, snuggled up together. Richie wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. Soon, Eddie was asleep. Richie pet his hair, looking at him fondly. They loved each other more than anything, and that would take them far.

"I love you, Eddie Spaghetti."

Wow that was short I'm sorry guys! Oh well I'm working on a new Reddie story so I will let you know when that gets posted. Have a nice day!

Meow