Lemons

I like to call this "I spend way too much time on tik tok"

Lemons (demo) has been stuck in my head for two days straight, hopefully this will get it out

Also it's really short sorry lol

Disclaimer: I don't own IT or any of the lyrics.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Richie, just... just go. We're through." The older boy's lips parted in surprise, curling into a scowl. He stormed off, leaving the brunette alone to sulk. Eddie frowned, trying to figure out where it had all gone downhill.

"All the people he could bother... and for some reason he chose me," Eddie mumbled to himself. Richie's level of energy was unmatchable, especially for the exhausted teen. "I just don't have the energy," he sighed.

~

Richie angrily walked away from his now-ex-boyfriend grumbling to himself. "Maybe I'm the one who's being overdramatic... but I don't think so," he decided. It wasn't him, was it? No, they had broken up because Eddie couldn't handle him. Right? Right. "I do know for a fact, he's a definite coward," he assured himself.

~

"I think it might be time for you to go," Eddie growled, staring at Richie off in the distance. The other boy hadn't left, and the sight of the other boy was causing the anger to rise within the asthmatic boy's body. "You're a sour little boy with a fragile masculinity," he spat. It felt good to let the words spill out. "You saw me as your toy, now that I'm not, you abuse me."

~

Richie stopped. Maybe he had gone too far, maybe he shouldn't of reacted so harshly before... he could've been nicer...

Richie shook his head. No, this was Eddie's fault. There was no way this would be pinned to him.

"You're a sour little boy, absolutely no fun," Richie sneered. "You saw me as your toy, now that I'm not, you throw a tantrum."

~

"When life gives you lemons, you don't make lemonade, you use them to make boys cry," the pair uttered in unison. Neither of them were aware of the other's shared thoughts. They were both too caught up in their own anger to notice. Eddie repeated his words from earlier, enjoying the power that came with them.

"You're a sour little boy with a fragile masculinity." The phrase made him feel free, like Richie had been holding him back. It felt good, like revenge Richie wouldn't know about.

"You're a sour little boy, absolutely no fun." Richie repeated his words too, dissing Eddie in front of no one in particular. Neither one was aware of the other's words, the similar insults toward each other. And it would stay that way, for quite a long time.

what the fuck was that

ok well now it's even more stuck in my head so fail

Also it's really bad sorry bout that

Go check out What a Feeling if you want to read something ~spicier~ than whatever this is