Tweezers

Short update for you!

Thanks again for 1K views! Ily!!!

Check out my new story, The Worst Kind of Sickness. Available on Fanfiction and Wattpad. :)

Disclaimer: I don't own IT.

3rd Person

"You worthless shit! Do you have any idea what I sacrificed for you? And this is how you repay me?!" Richie's mom yelled.

"Mom-"

"Get out of my house. NOW!" She screamed, throwing an empty bottle at him. Richie ran outside, all the way to the barrens. He looked for the tree house the losers had built together, and climbed up the ladder. He sighed, slumped against the wall. He closed his eyes, shaking his head.

"Rich?" A shadowed figure moved toward Richie. As his eyes adjusted, he saw that it was Eddie, staring back at him.

"Eds? What are you doing here?" Richie wondered.

"Don't call me Eds. And I could ask you the same thing." Eddie slowly moved into the light, letting it illuminate a nasty looking bruise on his cheek. Richie reached for it, making Eddie wince and back away.

"Eddie-"

"I'm fine." Suddenly Richie was aware of a stabbing pain in his shoulder. He tugged at his shirt, trying to see it. There was a small chunk of glass embedded in his shoulder. By this time Eddie was curious and he tried to see too. Richie brought his fingers up to the shard, but was interrupted by Eddie.

"You know, it's better to remove it with tweezers. Let me help." He reached into his fanny pack, pulling out a pair of tweezers.

"Do you always carry those around?" Eddie scowled at Richie, ignoring his question.

"How about you shut the fuck up," Eddie suggested, rolling his eyes. Richie was such an ass. He held up his hands in surrender, wincing from the movement. "Don't move," he sighed. Eddie went in with the tweezers and pulled out the shard, careful not to mess up. He removed it from Richie's shoulder, smoothing a bandaid over the cut.

"Do I get a lollipop too?" Richie teased. Eddie smacked him lightly, snorting.

"Only if you brought some," he remarked. Richie chuckled softly. "Rich... I want to know, that glass, how-"

"My mom," Richie said solemnly. Eddie nodded in understanding. "She got upset and she, she-" Richie's eyes watered, fighting back tears. "She threw a bottle at me." Richie rested his head on Eddie's shoulder, feeling the smaller boy snake his arms around him. Richie melted into the embrace, sighing softly. "But Eds, I have to ask you, how did you get that bruise?"

"My mom. She hit me." Eddie was crying now too. "S-she said I w-was a worthless excuse f-for a son," he choked out. Both boys sat together quietly, until Richie spoke up.

"You know what? We don't need to listen to what they say. Eds, you're perfect."

"So are you, Rich. I just wish it was easier to ignore," he commented.

"We just gotta fight through it. At least we have each other. That's all we need."

Well I suck lol

Sorry it's so short

Meow