Socks

request by RockloreOtter (Fanfiction.net)

hi, I didn't abandon this book... I'm just preoccupied. I never really got too far with these oneshots, and in all honesty, I'd rather write for a ship that people can't get enough of (and can't find enough of). So, while this isn't being abandoned, updates will be extremely slow and spread out over months of inactivity on this book. I don't have many requests left to write, and it's hard to find the motivation to write them when I could be writing something else.

If you want to see more of my writing, I would go to my parley oneshots book (Marvel), or one of my many unfinished reddie stories. I hope none of you are too upset by the extremely slow updates, but I don't think it's much of a surprise. Again, not abandoned! I will at least finish the requests I still have before ending the book, so no worries.

Disclaimer: I don't own IT.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Hey, Richie!" Eddie called, waving at the taller boy.

"Eds! Hey bubba!" Richie greeted, pressing a sloppy kiss to the brunette's forehead.

"Ew, Rich, stop!" The hypochondriac shouted in disgust. "Ugh. Anyway, my mom isn't going to be home tonight, and I thought maybe you'd like to-"

"Babysit? Sure thing, Spaghetti Man!" Eddie groaned, rolling his eyes.

"You're a dick, you know that?" Richie waggled his eyebrows, grinning.

"A long, thick, hard-" Eddie covered his ears.

"Shut up, you asshole!" He exclaimed, sighing. "Do you want to come over tonight or not!?"

"Of course, Eds, I'll be there," Richie nodded. "I'll be there at 8!"

"Richie-"

"See you tonight!" The curly-haired boy left, waving excitedly. Eddie groaned, shaking his head in defeat. As much as he loved the older boy, Richie could be such an ass. Eddie sighed, grabbing his things from his locker.

At his house, Eddie cleaned up in preparation for Richie. Nothing too special, but he made everything a bit tidier. When he heard the door open, he rolled his eyes. It was only 6:15.

"Rich?" He called, walking into the kitchen to find the curly-haired boy sliding around in his socks. "What are you doing?!" Eddie squawked, eyes wide. "You're going to hurt yourself!" Richie grinned, sliding over to Eddie and taking his hands.

"Oh, relax, Eds! Have some fun!" He dragged the smaller boy across the hardwood floor, neither of them falling over. Eddie seemed hesitant, but let out a soft giggle.

"Ok, maybe it's kinda fun..." Richie nodded, letting go of the brunette.

"That's more like it. C'mon, Eds!" He slid around on the floor, laughing. Eddie joined him, albeit hesitantly. The pair glided across the floor, giggling madly.

"Richie!" Eddie screeched. They were sliding toward each other, unable to stop. The brunette let out a loud shriek, slamming into Richie. Both boys hit the floor, groaning. "I told you someone would get hurt," Eddie mumbled.

"Oh, shush, you were having fun and you know it," Richie shook his head, grinning. Eddie rolled his eyes, struggling to hold back a smile.

"Shut up, asshole." Richie crawled over to the smaller boy, tackling him gently.

"You love me, admit it!" Eddie smiled, shaking his head. Richie raised an eyebrow, tickling his boyfriend. Eddie let out a loud laugh, squirming under Richie's hands.

"Rich, stop!" He wheezed out inbetween giggles. "Fine, fine! I love you!" The curly-haired boy grinned, helping Eddie up.

"I love you too, bubba." He pressed a kiss to the crown of the smaller boy's head, hugging him tightly.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Eddie wondered. Richie nodded, picking the brunette up. Eddie let out a defiant screech, but not fighting against the curly-haired boy's arms.

"C'mon, let's cuddle."

it was short but it was an update

Go check out my other stories! I have 3 reddie books (all unfinished/active) and two parley books (including the oneshots). Please go read them!!

Requests? I will take some more if people want