Pennywise's Return pt 1

I have been reading your comments guys believe me and I would like to thank everyone that reviewed my stories! Sorry about the beginning, it kinda sucks but these are supposed to be short stories.

Requested by Lovedoven101 (Fanfiction.net)

We're almost at 2K views just a couple hundred more y'all!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own IT.

3rd Person

"Will you go out with me?" Eddie's mouth dropped open, and he nodded slowly in surprise. Richie let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He gave Eddie a grin, thinking. "How's Friday night?"

"It's perfect," Eddie murmured.

«»

Richie and Eddie were walking along the sidewalk, chatting quietly. It had been a year since the whole Pennywise ordeal, and healing was still in order. Ben and Bev had both moved away, Ben to Ohio and Bev to Kentucky. Bill and Stan were dating, and Mike had a job at the local convenience store.

"So Eds," Richie grabbed Eddie's hand, intertwining their fingers. He smiled unconsciously, something eating away at his mind. "Why did you agree to come with me?" Eddie turned to face him, eyes serious, but nervous.

"Because... fuck it. Because I love you, Richie. I always have." Eddie paused, breathing quickly. "And what about you? Why did you ask me out?"

"For the same reason." Richie sighed happily, smiling to himself. "Because I love you."

It had started raining at this point, lightly at first, but then it started pouring. Richie hugged Eddie tight, wanting to keep him out of the rain. They found a covered bus stop, and ran to sit under it. Eddie was shivering. Richie was all wet.

"R-R-Rich," Eddie shivered. "Y-you're ssssoaked!" Eddie's teeth chattered with every drawn out word. Richie took off his jacket, squeezing the water out of it. He was cold too, but he wasn't as bothered by it. He often found himself spending the night outside, even in winter.

"I'm fine. Are you ok?" Richie wondered, face full of concern. Eddie's lips were turning blue. "Oh, baby." Richie messily kissed him, trying to warm him up. Suddenly, thunder crackled overhead, making both boys jump.

"R-Rich!" Eddie's voice sounded different, lower even. He was staring behind Richie. He followed Eddie's gaze, gasping when he saw it. There was Pennywise, standing in the pouring rain, somehow untouched.

Eddie found himself gasping for breath, wheezing and coughing, but he just couldn't bring himself to move. Richie, however, was quickly filled with rage. He jumped to his feet, and charged at Pennywise, screaming the whole time. Pennywise dodged the attack, going straight for Eddie, who was still frozen in shock. Pennywise picked him up, and Eddie's instincts kicked in. He started kicking and screaming, trying to slow it down. Pennywise slipped into the sewers, Eddie with him.

"EDDIE!" Richie yelled. Eddie's screams faded away as Pennywise got further away from Richie. He fell to his knees, emotionless. The weather changed abruptly, from pouring rain to warm sun in a matter of seconds. Richie felt nothing but anger toward that clown, but as reality set in, waves of sadness washed it away. Eddie might not even be alive anymore. Pennywise might've already killed him. But there was a small flicker of hope burning in Richie's heart that he was still alive.

"I'm coming for you, Eds."

It's short but there is more to come!

Part 2 is happening there's no stopping it

Meow