Boyfriends

Hey I'm back, here's a new one-shot! No high expectations, I'm half asleep and exhausted but I don't want to let you down, so here. Enjoy!

Before I start, I just want to say: if you don't like, don't read. It is completely unnecessary to leave rude comments. I am not sexualizing Finn and Jack, just their characters, which is completely different. Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and stop. Thank you.

Thanks for 200 views :) ily!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own IT.

3rd Person

Eddie Kaspbrak was gay. Richie Tozier was bi.

Eddie wasn't out, but Richie was. They were good friends, along with Bill, Stan, Ben, Beverly, and Mike. Bill and Stan were both gay, and it was clear that they liked each other. Ben and Beverly were dating, and were happy together. Mike was a lone wolf, but he liked it that way.

Richie loved Eddie. Out of all the losers (that's what their little friend group was called), Eddie was always Richie's favorite. Richie loved the way Eddie's nose crinkled when Richie would make jokes about his mom, he loved the soft wave of hair on his head, which had grown out more. But most of all, he loved the constellations of freckles on his nose and cheeks. He could stare at them for hours.

Eddie loved Richie. Eddie loved Richie's awful jokes about his mom, he loved those nicknames (although he would never tell that to the trashmouth). He loved Richie's determination and his willingness to do anything, his stubbornness. He loved those coke-bottle glasses that made his chocolate brown eyes look big.

Stan and Bill loved each other. Ben and Beverly loved each other. Richie and Eddie loved each other. And everybody loved Mike. Everything was perfect in the losers club, well, except the fact that Richie and Eddie weren't dating, and neither were Stan and Bill. But the other losers had a plan to get them together. Stan and Bill were first, they would be rather easy to get together. Mike called them both, and told them to meet at the quarry. Bill was there first, then Stan. Nobody else was there.

"H-hey, Stan?"

"Yeah?"

"Um, w-will you just-jump with m-me? Since n-nobody else is he-here yet, and I, uh, duh-don't want t-to ju-jump alone." Bill looked down at his feet. He looked up when Stanley responded.

"Sure." Stan smiled, grabbing Bill's hand and jumping off together. They felt their bodies hit the cold water, and swam to the surface, hands still together. Bill blushed, making Stan giggle.

"Hey do you mind if I-" Stan smashed his lips onto Bill's, and held them there in a sloppy kiss. Bill was surprised at first, but melted into the kiss, enjoying the alone time. When they pulled away, Stan looked embarrassed. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me-" Bill put his finger on Stan's lip, shushing him.

"I-I enjoyed th-th-that," Bill smiled at Stan, who grinned at him. Soon enough, their lips were together once again. When they broke the kiss, both faces were beet red.

"So um... What does this make us?" Stan wondered.

"Wh-wh-whatever you wa-want us t-to b-be."

"Boyfriend?" Stan asked.

"B-boyfriend." Bill smiled at him, standing up with Stan and getting out of the water.

Ben smiled at Beverly, both of them watching from the top of the cliff.

"Perfect. Now, what about Eddie and Richie?" Ben wondered.

"Mike's got a plan. C'mon, let's go." Beverly and Ben got their bikes and went yo find Mike. They had agreed to meet at the library.