「 10 」

YOU ARE DAMAGED. FAR TOO DAMAGED.

________________________

I don't know. I don't know what to do. Jake and I kissed. Kissed. What does that mean? Does it mean that we were together? That we were dating? It couldn't be just that could it? One simple kiss? Was I gay for liking it? I also liked girls! WHAT DID THIS MEAN? I was overly confused and kind of scared about this whole thing.

I couldn't go to Michael he'd just blab to Jeremy who would blab to Jake about how I really felt. I didn't really know what to do. I sat at my desk in my bedroom pondering my options. I guess i'd have to keep these emotions to myself for now.

Or you could talk to me. Come on, a short conversation won't hurt.

"HOW?" I literally fell off my chair. How the heck did my Squip survive? I thought it would have been burned (literally) out of my system.

I'm a computer. you took this pill with a liquid you think that my programmers made me waterproof and not fire? They're not stupid!

"You cannot be serious!" I groaned this was going to be the longest day of my life. "I thought you were gone!" I had refused to think about that one night. With the fire. With Jake. Oh gosh, now I was thinking about Jake. His face when I hugged Michael back in the hospital. Oh gosh, Jake thought I liked Michael! NO! How do I fix this?

HELLO. The answer to all your problems is literally right here.

"I'm not talking to you again, you hurt me and Jake and all those people at that party," I couldn't believe my Squip would actually come back. I also couldn't believe it could hear everything I was currently thinking at this very moment.

hey if I said an emoji would you hear it in binary?

"Please stop saying things that don't make sense!"

01000100 01101111 01100111

"What?"

I SAID DOG. IT WORKS I CAN BINARY IM SO HAPPY I GET TO ANNOY YOU LIKE THIS.

"Can you just help me?" I took a deep breath dealing with the Squip was like dealing with a child. At least that's how my Squip acted.

01010001 01010101 01001001 01000101 01010100

"What?"

IT MEANS "QUIET!" now listen to me so you can solve all your problems! OK?

So what would I do in this very confusing situation?

I said okay.

" He told me 'cause he's my BEST FRIEND! "

- Be More Chill Company (Rich Set A Fire)