「 13 」

IHATEYOUKEANU-SQUIPTAKEAHIKEYOUMEANPEICEOFCOMPUTERSDCARDS

________________________

I was late. It was too late for even the late bus, that rolled around me street corner twenty minutes after the actual bus, to pick me up. I had to drive myself to school. I didn't trust myself at all. Ever since my Squip was back I didn't want to do anything that could possibly get me killed.

YOU'RE LATE.

"No thanks to you, you lazy son of a-"

NO CURSING.

I flinched as a stinging sensation went from my chest to my head.

IT'S NOT ATTRACTIVE. You want Jake to like you correct?

I was so distracted I didn't even notice that I ran a red light as I drove into the parking lot. I saw a car in the corner of my rearview mirror about to hit me. I slammed the break as cars swerved around me. Someone yelled at me through their car window. I was shaking, thankfully my car had parked in a spot near the front of the school. I looked over at Kermit-The-Killer-Squip.

"Y-You MONSTER! I-I could have died!" I screamed. I felt a shock as I realized my lisp was back for a split second of my fear outbreak. The Squip fixed it and continued listening to my outbreak. I probably looked insane screaming at myself but I didn't care. "You could have k-killed me!" I ripped the keys out of the ignition and threw it at the frog. I tried to unlock the car door, I looked over at Squip who had locked me inside the car. Of course, I had thrown him the keys.

One more strike, and I'm going Keanu.

"I HATE you!" I screamed. 

Ah. Those pesky little teenage hormones, don't worry I'll shut them down.

"NO! Stop!" I didn't want this thing damaging me further.

RICH. You wanted me to help correct? You wanted me to fulfill my reason for activation, to get the guy.

I was silent. I glared out the driver window. This thing was truly trying to kill me.

IM NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU. I'm just trying to show you what's important.

I looked to where my Dark Kermit was pointing. Jake. Flirting with Brooke. More of Brooke flirting with Jake as he looked uncomfortable. I threw the car door open, with the Squips approval, and walked over to help Jake out.

SUCH A MAN RICH.

keanu-squip your dead to meeee...