「 22 」

Jake's POV ;)

I woke up gasping, I could feel the dampness of my eyelashes, I sat up wiping his tears out of my eyes. I tried to focus on my surroundings but it was black. All of it, I couldn't even see the difference between where the wall started and the floor stopped. Unless -- I wasn't at home?

I looked around the black void, tempted to scream out Rich's name. I then looked down at my hands, they were shaking. I wrapped my arms around my chest, taking a few deep breaths. I was sitting on the floor of this dark place. I gulped and bit the inner of his lip, tasting blood.

I saw something from the corner of my eye, a figure. It was a shade of dark green and looked like the thing from Star Wars. I honestly didn't watch Star Wars, I had only heard about it because Rich talked about it.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK IM YODA. IM KERMIT THE FRihacKING FROG YOU BAFFOON.

I winced as the thing whined in my ear. Now, this had to be a dream. Kermit the frog talking about Yoda?

more likely then you think.

"Uh-"

look jake I don't have all day. I just wanted to say I was the thing that's been in your boyfriend's mind.

I paused, what realm of hell did I dream myself into?

UGH. I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK!!

"Okay? I think I should go-" I whispered, even though I had no idea how to get out of wherever I was. I stopped walking away from him and felt a sting in my ear. I turned to look at Kermit with a Cape full on. Did he do that stinging thing?

yes, i've been doing that to your boyfriend for months, trying to get him to run away with you. and what not. i've been telling him all this helpful stuff and he seems to be ignoring me and doing JUST FINE!

I nodded at Kermit with a Capes rant.

IT'S NOT A CAPE IT's A CLOAK. it makes me feel dank. ANYWAYS. I'm going to leave your boyfriend alone now. That's why I'm leaving.

"Leaving?" I whispered, feeling stupid. Rich was hiding all this from me for how long? He could have done so much harm and blamed it on this creature. But he didn't. He stayed nice and sweet. "B-But where did you come from?"

geeezzz you really are clueless. I'm a Squip wikihow it. ALL IM SAYING is that rich is on his own now. I've got other things to worry about.

I smiled, sitting down in the void and crossing my legs, folding my hands on my lap. The floor felt cool, or chill. Like any other floor, I had noticed.

"Is it a boy?" I whispered.

wh_ut

"Are you leaving Rich because you found a boyf-"

uh malfunction. error.

"Fine," I huffed, "don't tell me, I'll guess," I thought back to when my grandmother used to try and guess my crushes as a kid. She always asked the stupid ones first like "what's their favorite color?" then she always asked the one that made my blood crawl-

"Is he the same gender as yo-"

IG STIPOSdfjashf! It's KEANU-SQUIP! OKAY?

"Is he nice?" I tried to get him back on track. He was more of a moody teen then a stable computer system thing.

the nicest. he asked me to "marry" him.

"What did you say?!" I gasped, marriage always excited me. I would never have thought about computers getting married. I looked at the frog, how did their relationship work? NO. Never mind I didn't want to know.

i said yes, stupid.

"REALLY!" I gasped, "do you need someone to plan the wedding? I've always wanted to plan one!" I giggled, Squip buzzed, rolling his eyes.

No. there is no ceremony. marriage is different for us. we pretty much just wear the ring. but keep those ideas for you and Rich's wedding okay?

"Okay," I smiled, "wait we're getting mar-" Squip snapped his fingers. And I must have passed out.

What a cute kid. poor thing. 

ugh I have to stop kermitting myself to these jobs.

gods i love u

HOW DID YOU GET HERE. KEANU LEAVE!

" be more chilllllllllllll "

- Jeremys Squip