「 14 」

I DISLIKE HUMANS ALL THEY EVER THINK ABOUT IS THEMSELVES AND STATUS. LIKE DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THE OVERWORKED ELECTRONICS SUCH AS MYSELF? I'm so squipping uPSET.

________________________

"Jake!" I yelled, hoping I wasn't looking too desperate. Jake looked up, almost thankful that I was at his side. He looked like the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulders. Brooke look shook.

Say that out loud Richard and I will literally kill you.

"I need to show you a t-thing," I pulled out my notebook from my bookbag. Brooke was starting to lose interest. She touched Jakes shoulder longingly. Then she glared back to me.

"I'll talk to you later," she winked at him. Jake flinched as she brushed past me. I tossed the notebook over to him and sighed. Jake didn't even watch Brooke walk away. He met my eyes and threw his arms around my waist since his wheelchair made him shorter than me.

"Thank you!" he mumbled. I grinned hugging him back. "She makes me so-" he waved his hand around his head. "Uncomfortable," he finished. I watched him silently pick up my notebook, my drawing notebook. I didn't let anyone look at it. I reached out to take it back from him when I got a stinging sensation up my arm.

Don't you dare Rich! This is a very nice moment, don't you mess this up like keanu-squip did!

"You can really draw," he whispered looking at a picture I drew of a basketball. Not because basketballs remind me of Jake or anything. That would be weird, right?

"Ah- well I mean I-" Jake was smiling up at me and I was feeling small. Why did I feel like this?

"Can I tell you something?" Jake waved his hand so I would bend down closer to him. He had this adorable smile on his face so it was kind of hard to look like I didn't have feelings for him. I was blushing I was pretty sure. The Squip was screaming in my head.

"W-What?" I whispered, Jake grinned. I didn't know what was going on until he was kissing my lips and I was internally screaming. The Squip was silent for once. Jake was blushing, and I was backing away from him. "Uh, b-bye!" I yelled running to my car. I wasn't even going to make it to class. I thought all the drama was over until my Squip answered my confused thoughts for me... sort of.

WHAT KIND OF KISS WAS THAT?!!

Just what to do... "

- The Squip (Pitiful Children)