Max and Kevin's Chat Room: 12/23/17

Chat Members: @Book_Worm, @Raiderl1fe

Saturday, December 23rd, 1:03 PM

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Is it working?

Saturday, December 23rd, 2:30 PM

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Is what working?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I wasn't sure if I made a chat room properly.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Congrats, it works. Did you need to talk to me about something?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Yeah, actually.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Is it about football? Because you really need to get educated about that.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: No, it's not.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: What's a Hail Mary?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: A what?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: What's a Shot Play?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Trick question, it's the same thing.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I wanted to talk to you about what happened two days ago.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: What happened?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: You know, with Chris?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Ohhhh.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Yeah.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: What about it?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: What was he talking about, saving her life?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Here's something that you'll learn quickly about him: he's overdramatic. He was just trying to be dramatic about everything.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: What's everything?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Ally and David's relationship. Ever since they got together, Christian has been trying everything to split them apart.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Why? They seem happy enough.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Not sure. Can't blame him, though. I wouldn't like my best friend dating someone six years younger than him.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Wait, six?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: That's right. Ally's 11 years old.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Does she know that he's older than her?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Of course she does. Ally knows everything about David. And he knows everything about her. That's kinda how relationships work.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: And she doesn't care.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Would you care if you were that young? All she cares about is having a boyfriend to brag about to the other middle schoolers.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I was worried about whether to read Harry Potter or Hunger Games first at that age.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Well, you and Ally are definitely different.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: I think, even though no one realizes it, that Christian is just looking out for Ally. No matter how many times he says that he hates her, I bet he can't stand the thought of her getting hurt at such a young age.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I don't blame him.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Right?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: What if their relationship works out, though? What if they end up being happy?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: That'll be the day. David will get bored, or Ally will mature.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Either way.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: I don't want her heart to get broken.