Max's Chat Room: 3/6/18

Chat Members: @Book_Worm

Tuesday, March 6th, 2:33 AM

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Hey Sam. It's me, again. Last time we talked I was discussing Ally and stuff. Now I have to talk to you about something stupid. Boys.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Jesus, I never thought I'd say that. I've never had to worry about them before. I guess it's different now. I'm not the "best friend of the gay guy" to these people. I'm just Max.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Maybe that's why it was so easy to connect with everyone in the chat room. I finally found people I loved. Kevin, Ally, Chris, just everyone.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: But I knew that after three months, I wouldn't be able to find someone to love. You can't know someone enough in that amount of time. I know that. I'm not stupid.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: So why am I crying, Sam? I shouldn't be hurt, I knew it wouldn't work out. But he was the first guy that I was somewhat starting to like. And it felt amazing to think about someone caring about me. Maybe that's why him shutting me down so quickly was so heartbreaking.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Maybe I should start talking to Dave more. If he cares about me, then I should give it a chance. Get to know him, talk a little more to him.

[OWNER] Book_Worms: Who knows, Sam? It might work out.