Ally's Suicide Note: 1/10/18

Chat Members: @Raiderl1fe, @AppleJack

Wednesday, January 10th, 2:19 AM

[OWNER] AppleJack: Hey, Kevin. I know that you're going to blame yourself right when you hear this, but I really hope that you'll try to understand. Everyday has been really hard for me. I can't wake up in the morning like I used to, and the rain has started to pour every day now. It'S been hard to deal with. And I know that you told me that it was going to be okay, but I'm not so sure anymore.

I know that you're wondering how I thought of this decision so suddenly. After Dave broke up with me, I realized that the person that I thought loved and cared about me didn't. How can anyone else, then? If I continue the rest of my life, it wouldn't be as GOod as it felt being with him. Dave completed me.

Thank you for everything you've done for me, KevIn. As I hang myself in my bedroom, I will think of all of the thiNGs that you've tried to do just to make me happy. I Truly don't deserve you fOr doing that.

Is this note long enough? I haven't really done this before, so I'm not sure, Kevin. I probably should've planned this before I wrote it. You wiLL excuse me for writing this so poorly, right? Like how you've forgiven me for every other mistake I made.

Thank you for being my best friend, Kevin. Don't forget ME.

Love,

Allyson Davis