Justin and Max's Chat Room: 12/20/17

Chat Room Members: @ExplosionXx, @Book_Worm

Wednesday, December 20th, 5:53 PM

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: So, have you met everyone?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I think so, unless you randomly have someone else for me to meet.

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: Sounds like me, but no. Just those four.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: They're really nice.

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: That's it? Not that they're amazing? That they're so fun that you're going to replace me with them?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I mean, if that's what you want...

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: Shut up. I don't at least get a "you're the best friend in the whole world?"

[OWNER] Book_Worm: For making me talk to people?

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: Come on, I'm the only person you talk to. Meeting new people is good for you.

Wednesday, December 20th, 6:00 PM

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Fine. You're the best friend in the whole world.

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: Heck yeah I am!

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: ...Which means that you're going to return that lipgloss and get me something else, right?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I think you'd rock it.

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: Just because I'd look good doesn't mean I want it.

[OWNER]Book_Worm: Sure it does.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Do you know what's weird?

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: What?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: They can't figure out what my gender is.

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: What do you mean?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Like Dave thinks I'm a guy and Allyson thinks I'm a girl.

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: That's because your name isn't really giving anything away.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: It's just weird.

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: Have you told them?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Tried to.

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: That's hilarious! We have to make a game out of this.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Game?

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: Yeah, they have to figure it out themselves. It'll be funny!

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I'm not sure, that just seems like I'm trying to get unwanted attention.

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: Nah. These people have been playing games all their lives. They'll be down to do this.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: If you say so...

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: I know so.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Fine. I gotta go wrap some gifts and do a couple of chores, I'll try to be on later, okay?

[OWNER] ExplosionXx: Okay. Peace out, Max.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Peace out.

@Book_Worm exited the chat