Kevin, Justin, Max, and Tony's Group Chat Room: 2/5/18

Chat Members: @Raiderl1fe, @ExplosionXx, @Book_Worm, @HoneyNutCheerios

Friday, February 5th, 3:32 PM

@ExplosionXx joined the chat

@Book_Worm joined the chat

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Finally, you guys took forever.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: Sorry, we were just talking about some stuff.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: It's fine.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Now we can set our information on the table.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: I am 98% sure that whoever killed Ally is the fake account.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Take a step back. How do you know that someone killed her? Didn't she send you a suicide note?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: She did, but after looking at it closer, I can tell you that she didn't kill herself.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: Okay, so this is when we turn it off to the cops, right?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: As if they'd listen to a bunch of Americans.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Then we tell Tony, who tells the cops.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: It's not our place to solve a crime, Kevin. We have to let the professionals do their job.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: ...Fine.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: I still want to do my own investigation, though. Ally wouldn't want me to just sit around and wait for answers.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: Okay, I can understand that. But where are we going to look next? We have no one else to talk to.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: I'll find someone. It can't end here.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Maybe it doesn't.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: I might know someone who can help.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: Who?

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Just someone. He may or may not help, I'm not sure yet. I'll tell you guys once I figure it out.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Okay, at least we have some option. Talk to your person and then come back and report to us, okay, Max?

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Aye aye.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Great. I have to go, but I'm glad that we're getting somewhere. I think that Ally would be proud of us.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: Yeah, so do I.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: I should go, too. My mom won't be happy if I don't get the dishes done by the time she's home.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: I got you. Peace out, Max. Peace out, Kevin.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Bye.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Peace out guys.

@Raiderl1fe exited the chat

@Book_Worm exited the chat

@ExplosionXx exited the chat