Chris and Dave's Chat Room: 1/11/18 - 2/16/18

Chat Members: @Dominat0r, @Dave204

Monday, January 10th, 6:18 AM

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Dave, did you seriously ask Max out?

Monday, January 10th, 12:27 PM

[OWNER] Dave204: Yes, and I don't care how mad you are.

Monday, January 10th, 8:06 PM

[OWNER] Dominat0r: You don't realize, Dave. People are going to think that we killed Ally for Max.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: We're going to get caught. Why couldn't you have asked her at least a month or six after this scene was over?

Tuesday, January 11th, 2:44 AM

[OWNER] Dave204: I couldn't wait, though. Max is an amazing girl who actually cares about me.

[OWNER] Dave204: And besides, it's your fault that Ally's dead. You're the one that showed her your pictures.

Tuesday, January 11th, 7:18 AM

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Cares? How?

[OWNER] Dominat0r: I thought that she deserved to see us as we really are.

Tuesday, January 11th, 1:31 PM

[OWNER] Dave204: Cares as in she actually talks to me. She tries to get to know me. She's nice to me.

Tuesday, January 11th, 4:52 PM

[OWNER] Dominat0r: That's called being friendly. She's not into you.

[OWNER] Dominat0r: She's too good for you, don't try.

Tuesday, January 11th, 10:11 PM

[OWNER] Dave204: What if she likes me? What if she does want to go out with me? I'm not going to just not take that opportunity.

Tuesday, January 12th, 3:33 AM

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Alright, but if you want to get this girl, then you're going to need my help.

Tuesday, January 12th, 9:25 AM

[OWNER] Dave204: No. There's no way I'm letting you touch this one.

Tuesday, January 12th, 4:19 PM

[OWNER] Dominat0r: Don't be an idiot, Dave. You know that you aren't capable of getting a girl without me. I help you, you get to spend a few months happily with her, and then once you start getting bored, I come in. What part of that offer can you refuse?

Tuesday, January 12th, 11:06 PM

[OWNER] Dave204: All of it. Max doesn't deserve what you would do to her.

Wednesday, January 13th, 5:47 AM

[OWNER] Dominat0r: That's your fault for liking her.