Max and Kevin's Chat Room: 3/19/18

Chat Members: @Book_Worm, @Raiderl1fe

Monday, March 19th, 3:15 PM

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Hi.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Oh, hello, Max.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I just wanted to see how you were doing. We haven't talked in a long time.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Yeah, I've just been catching up with school work.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Makes sense. How's that going for you?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Alright. I have this huge science project that I did last minute.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Yikes, when is it due?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Tomorrow. I got it done, though, so it's okay.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: That's good.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Ally told me that she didn't want me to fail school.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: She did?

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Yeah, last week. She told me that her death wasn't an excuse for my life falling apart.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Well, that's good.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: I've heard her voice a lot these past months. She has guided me through everything.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Wow.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: I know, it sounds crazy, but it's true. I don't know how, but Ally's helping me.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: And I'm letting her.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: As long as you're not led to something bad.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: If I am, then maybe I deserve to let that bad thing happen to me.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Because Ally wouldn't want me to be hurt unless I truly deserved it.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I have to go. It was nice talking to you again, Kevin.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: You too, Max. 

@Book_Worm exited the chat