Kevin, Justin, Max, and Tony's Group Chat Room: 3/4/18

Chat Members: @Raiderl1fe, @ExplosionXx, @Book_Worm, @HoneyNutCheerios

Sunday, March 4th, 1:14 PM

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: ...

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: What?

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Like I said, a guy named Robert Lono was the fake account.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Why didn't you tell us that you were doing this?

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: I didn't think you'd let us if I told you that Chris was helping me.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: You're not wrong.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: Hey, this information is way more than we would've ever gotten on our own.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Are we sure that he's not just making stuff up? He seemed to find it all very quickly.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: It took him two weeks to find this information. Besides, I was there for some of the process.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Some.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: I say that we at least take anything and everything into consideration.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Agreed. I think it's time that we take this to the police.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: I thought that we said that we were going to do our own investigation.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: For Ally.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: Kevin, we've come to the point of having something to go off of. Max, is there any way of getting physical evidence of everything?

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: I can ask.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: Good. Once we collect that, then we can give it to the authorities.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: And I'm doing it with or without your permission, Kevin.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Fine. But don't blame me if they think it's garbage made up by a bunch of random teenagers.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: But it's not. They'll have to believe us.

[OWNER] Raiderl1fe: Whatever.

@Raiderl1fe exited the chat

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: Are you going to be alright with all of this?

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Yeah. Chris got us closer to the truth. I know it.

[MEMBER] ExplosionXx: Okay. I was just checking in, since you haven't experienced anything like this before.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Honestly.

[MEMBER] Book_Worm: Have any of us?