Max's Chat Room: 1/27/18

Chat Members: @Book_Worm

Saturday, January 27th, 3:40 AM

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I didn't think that this would work, but apparently it does. I just wanted to make this because I can't fall sleep. Usually, I would've talked to Justin, but I can't right now. So I'm going to act like this chat is a person. Okay, it sounds weird when I say it like that.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: This'll feel less weird for me if I give you a name. So that I'm actually talking to someone. How about Sam? Yeah, Sam.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Stuff has been crazy this past two weeks. What was supposed to be the greatest week of Ally's life became her last, and Dave decided to ask me out literally the day after they broke up. Who does that, Sam? Sounds like absolute douche material to me.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: But I thought that he was a really sweet guy. A little flat-faced, but definitely could start a conversation. And I had nothing against him. Maybe if we talked for a little longer, I would've even considered him one of my good friends.

Saturday, January 27th, 4:02 AM

[OWNER] Book_Worm: But I can't after what happened to Ally. He just never seemed to care about that. Even after I told him. Maybe that's just me though. Maybe he does care. He's just not blaming himself like everyone else was. Even though it is technically his fault.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Sam, I've never been in a situation like this. Justin has been my only friend for a long time and he's not depressed, so I've never dealt with it. I've never encountered any of this. And I can't even ask for help, Sam. Everyone's asking for me to reassure them and to make them feel better, but I can't ask them the same. How am I supposed to get over this when I can't even find the top to jump over?

[OWNER] Book_Worm: I wish I could tell my mom everything. But she wouldn't understand. She probably would just tell me to talk to the school counselor. Even though he doesn't know how to help at all.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Maybe I'll try talking to Chris. When he's not on his videogames, he's actually a really sweet guy. I'd never try to go for him, since he's technically Justin's guy, but I'd love to become closer friends. Maybe I'll try talking to him again soon.

[OWNER] Book_Worm: Back to my mom. She just walked past my room and didn't realize that I was on my phone. Why she was up? No idea, but she was. Did she not see me? Or does she just not care? I always thought that she would care, Sam. Why doesn't anyone care anymore?